Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Leap day G2 Imps - Closes tonight!
1 2 3 4 5
@FoolishRay Sure, thanks for the interest! I'm awful at pricing too, lol. Thus the board. I'll note down your offer, and I can ping you maybe a day before I decide to close the board? Which will probablyyyy be on sunday or so.
@FoolishRay Sure, thanks for the interest! I'm awful at pricing too, lol. Thus the board. I'll note down your offer, and I can ping you maybe a day before I decide to close the board? Which will probablyyyy be on sunday or so.
@Lackofa [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19450638] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194507/19450638_350.png[/img] [/url] I could offer this guy for the last girl or 175kt, which I could trade for gems if needed but do ping me when you get closer to deciding if someone offers something better? ^^
@Lackofa

19450638_350.png

I could offer this guy for the last girl

or 175kt, which I could trade for gems if needed

but do ping me when you get closer to deciding if someone offers something better? ^^
@Lackofa
Thank you kindly :D. Sounds good to me XD. Tbh I'd be interested in any of them, I'm just looking at the birthday :). (I also just picked the second one because I didn't see the anonymous offer, thought no one was interested, whoops XD).

I'll probably make another offer when I'm pinged back :3. Thank you again!
@Lackofa
Thank you kindly :D. Sounds good to me XD. Tbh I'd be interested in any of them, I'm just looking at the birthday :). (I also just picked the second one because I didn't see the anonymous offer, thought no one was interested, whoops XD).

I'll probably make another offer when I'm pinged back :3. Thank you again!
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@Reborn ooohhh that noc is nice, but... aaahh I shouldn't ;n; .... yeah I definitely shouldn't. What a nice colour combo though. Aww. I'll put you down for the 175kt- and I'll make a note to ping you a day before I close the board on sunday, sound good?

@FoolishRay alright! You're on my list now and can expect a ping on saturday (or at the latest, sunday morning lol) thanks again for the interest
@Reborn ooohhh that noc is nice, but... aaahh I shouldn't ;n; .... yeah I definitely shouldn't. What a nice colour combo though. Aww. I'll put you down for the 175kt- and I'll make a note to ping you a day before I close the board on sunday, sound good?

@FoolishRay alright! You're on my list now and can expect a ping on saturday (or at the latest, sunday morning lol) thanks again for the interest
@lackofa

sounds great, thank you! :3
@lackofa

sounds great, thank you! :3
@Lackofa Ooh I'm really interested in the last lady, "Coral". Any chance you'd be interested in a Pure Gen2 Imp swap? Match-y eyes and unbred. Let me know if this doesn't really interest you? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18252053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182521/18252053_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lackofa
Ooh I'm really interested in the last lady, "Coral". Any chance you'd be interested in a Pure Gen2 Imp swap? Match-y eyes and unbred. Let me know if this doesn't really interest you?

18252053_350.png
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@Lackofa

I'd like one of them, I don't really care which one...they're actually all quite pretty. I don't have a G2 from their parents and then that birthdate...

I'll offer 500gems on Coral or any of the 3 really.

Oh and a last day ping please?
@Lackofa

I'd like one of them, I don't really care which one...they're actually all quite pretty. I don't have a G2 from their parents and then that birthdate...

I'll offer 500gems on Coral or any of the 3 really.

Oh and a last day ping please?
@Lackofa I'd love a last day ping & I'll also offer 500g on Carmine :) Thanks!
@Lackofa I'd love a last day ping & I'll also offer 500g on Carmine :) Thanks!
@Phoenixfyre @Astale

Thanks for your interest! I've noted both of you guys down and you'll be pinged a day before the thread closes :D
@Phoenixfyre @Astale

Thanks for your interest! I've noted both of you guys down and you'll be pinged a day before the thread closes :D
@Dask Oh dang, I like your imp haha. I'm not even a G2 collector but dang she's nice, and such a beautifully fitting accent too. Hmmmmmm I'll put down your offer and mull it over for the next couple days? Gotta decide if I need currency or another dragon more, heh.
I can ping you the day before the board closes too, if you want.
@Dask Oh dang, I like your imp haha. I'm not even a G2 collector but dang she's nice, and such a beautifully fitting accent too. Hmmmmmm I'll put down your offer and mull it over for the next couple days? Gotta decide if I need currency or another dragon more, heh.
I can ping you the day before the board closes too, if you want.
1 2 3 4 5