Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | METALLIC sds! ~hatchlings for sale!~
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
@moonjay, the gaoler girl wasnt mine! i was on a hiatus so i hadnt updated my threads at all; someone had brought her from me and then made the change!

BUT i still have the pair, she came from and if your interested i can breed them again!

but if youre interested in a gaoler only, then ud b better off combing the ah for similar girls! i left when they were new and compared to how much they are now, its cheap!

or, youve already found what you needed bc this is from over a month ago! either way, i didnt want to leave you hanging, have fun fr-ing!!! :D

(and if she were mine, id say yes!; i have no qualms abt holding a dragon as long as we stay in contact and discuss things!)
@moonjay, the gaoler girl wasnt mine! i was on a hiatus so i hadnt updated my threads at all; someone had brought her from me and then made the change!

BUT i still have the pair, she came from and if your interested i can breed them again!

but if youre interested in a gaoler only, then ud b better off combing the ah for similar girls! i left when they were new and compared to how much they are now, its cheap!

or, youve already found what you needed bc this is from over a month ago! either way, i didnt want to leave you hanging, have fun fr-ing!!! :D

(and if she were mine, id say yes!; i have no qualms abt holding a dragon as long as we stay in contact and discuss things!)
ctYHVNq.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.png
@notcharmed It’s no problem, thanks for getting back to me!! I kinda forgot what all I was doing anyway lol. You have fun, too!
@notcharmed It’s no problem, thanks for getting back to me!! I kinda forgot what all I was doing anyway lol. You have fun, too!
flight_rising_signature_by_moon_jay_dcyahy7-fullview.jpg
@moonjay, no prob! :D
@moonjay, no prob! :D
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump
bump