Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Cockatoo & Colleagues ~ NEW COLORS!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Perrydotto Yas! I checked out Sarah's lair and Caramel is gorgeous. She directed me her then. :D
@Perrydotto Yas! I checked out Sarah's lair and Caramel is gorgeous. She directed me her then. :D
AfElA04.png lGwvtwI.png tumblr_o1o7trHRZO1v5pacoo1_100.png
@SarahNautili @ChaosSonic @OverlordFreya - 3 Caribbean Calypso babies (all Coatls, one with Thylacine) and 2 Poison Pearlcatchers are up for sale now! :)
@SarahNautili @ChaosSonic @OverlordFreya - 3 Caribbean Calypso babies (all Coatls, one with Thylacine) and 2 Poison Pearlcatchers are up for sale now! :)
naturef2.png
@8uny - Curse me for not asking this sooner, but since you bought a Cinnamon Spice baby, would you like to be taken off their pinglist?
@8uny - Curse me for not asking this sooner, but since you bought a Cinnamon Spice baby, would you like to be taken off their pinglist?
naturef2.png
@Perrydotto oh yes, thank you!
@Perrydotto oh yes, thank you!
[he/him] my clan is a soup
@8uny - No problem :D Thanks again for your purchase!
@8uny - No problem :D Thanks again for your purchase!
naturef2.png
@Perrydotto Heyy, I'm just letting you know that Sarah swapped babbys with me and I got Caramel now. <3 So you don't have to ping me for the parents' nest anymore~
Gods she's so pretty. *Dances off*
@Perrydotto Heyy, I'm just letting you know that Sarah swapped babbys with me and I got Caramel now. <3 So you don't have to ping me for the parents' nest anymore~
Gods she's so pretty. *Dances off*
@Perrydotto I saw how much she loved Caramel and knew she'd take good care of her :)

Sorry for sorta stealing a sale, though :V
@Perrydotto I saw how much she loved Caramel and knew she'd take good care of her :)

Sorry for sorta stealing a sale, though :V
0qSbXzX.pngavHIPgE.gif
@SarahNautili - It's alright x) As long as folks are happy! Just, ya know @Yushiko ... if you want, tell your friends? :P
@SarahNautili - It's alright x) As long as folks are happy! Just, ya know @Yushiko ... if you want, tell your friends? :P
naturef2.png
@Perrydotto Lel, we can advertise in the discord chat with Sarah. XD
@Perrydotto Lel, we can advertise in the discord chat with Sarah. XD
@Perrydotto Would love a ping when Soar to Shore has their next clutch. ^.^ Especially if they have a male with Iri/Butterfly/Underbelly. =)
@Perrydotto Would love a ping when Soar to Shore has their next clutch. ^.^ Especially if they have a male with Iri/Butterfly/Underbelly. =)
FWAffiliateBanner_1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15