Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Cockatoo & Colleagues ~ NEW COLORS!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@SarahNautili @ChaosSonic @OverlordFreya - 2 Glenrock Lagoon babies (1 Skydancer, 1 Snapper) and 2 earthy Coatl babies have been added! Feel free to check them out! :D

Also note that from now on, I will include adult previews in the hatchlings' bios, and I will add them to hatchlings already up for sale.
@SarahNautili @ChaosSonic @OverlordFreya - 2 Glenrock Lagoon babies (1 Skydancer, 1 Snapper) and 2 earthy Coatl babies have been added! Feel free to check them out! :D

Also note that from now on, I will include adult previews in the hatchlings' bios, and I will add them to hatchlings already up for sale.
naturef2.png
@RayFisch - Blainn and Whisper only had one Butterfly baby this time, unfortunately, but maybe she's to your liking? :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22022257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220223/22022257_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RayFisch - Blainn and Whisper only had one Butterfly baby this time, unfortunately, but maybe she's to your liking? :)

22022257_350.png
naturef2.png
@Perrydotto sorry, but i'm not a huge fan of her tert in this combination ^^" i'll wait and see if there are nicer ones in the future :)
@Perrydotto sorry, but i'm not a huge fan of her tert in this combination ^^" i'll wait and see if there are nicer ones in the future :)
Qr1pg0s.png
@RayFisch - No problem, I getcha! I love Smoke when it works but it's hit or miss. I'll let you know about any future Butterfly babs :D
@RayFisch - No problem, I getcha! I love Smoke when it works but it's hit or miss. I'll let you know about any future Butterfly babs :D
naturef2.png
@SarahNautili @ChaosSonic @OverlordFreya - Four chocolate/milk-y babies added, 3 Tundras and 1 Snapper!
@SarahNautili @ChaosSonic @OverlordFreya - Four chocolate/milk-y babies added, 3 Tundras and 1 Snapper!
naturef2.png
@perrydotto sent you a CR with money for one of the babs
@perrydotto sent you a CR with money for one of the babs
0qSbXzX.pngavHIPgE.gif
@Perrydotto bab's still on the AH so it won't let me accept her. :(
@Perrydotto bab's still on the AH so it won't let me accept her. :(
0qSbXzX.pngavHIPgE.gif
@SarahNautili @ChaosSonic @OverlordFreya - Two jungle-y Tundras are up for sale now!
@SarahNautili @ChaosSonic @OverlordFreya - Two jungle-y Tundras are up for sale now!
naturef2.png
@Perrydotto Could you ping me when you get more Tundra hatchies from Muffin and
Caramelcream? > u <;
@Perrydotto Could you ping me when you get more Tundra hatchies from Muffin and
Caramelcream? > u <;
AfElA04.png lGwvtwI.png tumblr_o1o7trHRZO1v5pacoo1_100.png
@Yushiko - Absolutely! Thank you so much for the interest :D Those two will be added to the hatchery as a proper breeding pair soon, so you will get on the pinglist as soon as that happens.
@Yushiko - Absolutely! Thank you so much for the interest :D Those two will be added to the hatchery as a proper breeding pair soon, so you will get on the pinglist as soon as that happens.
naturef2.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15