Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Lvled fodder - Screaming Spitfires
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
bump! check it out
bump! check it out
PreE5U3.png
bump! When your own fodder starts running low, Fire's got you covered ;)
bump! When your own fodder starts running low, Fire's got you covered ;)
lBPJhp2.gif718.Pots200.Aearonlinn_zpsnudrsoqa.pnglBPJhp2.gif
a friendly bump from water as well as someone looking to burn some serious treasure here

ive got 200kt to spend! and ive gotta clean it all out asap, so lets do this! ill probably be back for more, too

btw this is very convenient too guys ty your a bunch of angels
a friendly bump from water as well as someone looking to burn some serious treasure here

ive got 200kt to spend! and ive gotta clean it all out asap, so lets do this! ill probably be back for more, too

btw this is very convenient too guys ty your a bunch of angels
2ElOrq4.pngWYFduEM.pngVwV4nJr.png9t7iNW7.png
qpByDpU.png5wWnUvA.png
KAEGRO'S KILLER COATLS HAVE TAKEN TO THE SKIES

WE HAVE NINE LEVEL TEN COATLS RARING TO GO, BONUSES BE DIDDLY DARNED, AND EVEN MORE EARNING THEIR WINGS BEATIN UP SOME HARPIES.

YES I'M TRAINING EVERYTHING TO LEVEL TEN. I'VE GOT THE TIME, YOU'VE GOT THE TREASURE, IT'S A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.
KAEGRO'S KILLER COATLS HAVE TAKEN TO THE SKIES

WE HAVE NINE LEVEL TEN COATLS RARING TO GO, BONUSES BE DIDDLY DARNED, AND EVEN MORE EARNING THEIR WINGS BEATIN UP SOME HARPIES.

YES I'M TRAINING EVERYTHING TO LEVEL TEN. I'VE GOT THE TIME, YOU'VE GOT THE TREASURE, IT'S A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Four lvl 9 dragons available on the last page of my lair

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=1519&page=10

Get 'em while they're hot *snrk*
Four lvl 9 dragons available on the last page of my lair

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=1519&page=10

Get 'em while they're hot *snrk*
Is this for this week only, or does fire have a normal merc thread?
Is this for this week only, or does fire have a normal merc thread?
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaegro I'd love to buy one of your Killer Coatls - preferably Sharpes! This will be my first time helping with profit pushing so do you have any tips on what precisely I should do?
@Kaegro I'd love to buy one of your Killer Coatls - preferably Sharpes! This will be my first time helping with profit pushing so do you have any tips on what precisely I should do?
@SlainCane
This is the first week we have done it, I'm not sure if it will continue after this week, will probably depend on how it goes. Sorry I can't be of more help.
@SlainCane
This is the first week we have done it, I'm not sure if it will continue after this week, will probably depend on how it goes. Sorry I can't be of more help.
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@SlainCane

This is Fire's permanent merc thread! We'll be hosting it whenever heated conquest battles occur. :)
@SlainCane

This is Fire's permanent merc thread! We'll be hosting it whenever heated conquest battles occur. :)
oMAEOf6.gif
-quick bump for Flamemomma-
-quick bump for Flamemomma-
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33