Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Lvled fodder - Screaming Spitfires
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Okapi @Physics Sweet, thanks!
@Okapi @Physics Sweet, thanks!
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Itmustbetheteeth

If you want Sharpes, just send a CR for 25k and he's yours! Though do be warned, I dropped all of his stats into VITALITY so he could take more hits while I was training him, so if you wanted to put them somewhere else you'd need a Tincture of Dissoulution, which is quite expensive. Most of my Killer Coatls have had stats dumped in health because it makes them easier to train, excepting Qanesc - so if you were looking for one to keep or train up for fighting, he would be the easiest.

As for how to help with a Profit Push, remember that the main goal of a Profit Push is to make mad cash - placing is a bonus rather than the objective. There are a lot of ways to do that, but I typically use my own hatchlings or cheap dragons I can snag off the Auction House, level them up, and then either sell them to the highest bidders or, if nobody's buying, I send them off to Hotmom to give us a little boost in the rankings.

Right now I'm personally betting that prices are going to hitch up nearer the end of the week, which is why I'm putting all my time into relatively high levels. I'm going to capitalize on those last minute panic-pushes, yessir.

I hope that helped! Let me know if you need me to clear anything up!
@Itmustbetheteeth

If you want Sharpes, just send a CR for 25k and he's yours! Though do be warned, I dropped all of his stats into VITALITY so he could take more hits while I was training him, so if you wanted to put them somewhere else you'd need a Tincture of Dissoulution, which is quite expensive. Most of my Killer Coatls have had stats dumped in health because it makes them easier to train, excepting Qanesc - so if you were looking for one to keep or train up for fighting, he would be the easiest.

As for how to help with a Profit Push, remember that the main goal of a Profit Push is to make mad cash - placing is a bonus rather than the objective. There are a lot of ways to do that, but I typically use my own hatchlings or cheap dragons I can snag off the Auction House, level them up, and then either sell them to the highest bidders or, if nobody's buying, I send them off to Hotmom to give us a little boost in the rankings.

Right now I'm personally betting that prices are going to hitch up nearer the end of the week, which is why I'm putting all my time into relatively high levels. I'm going to capitalize on those last minute panic-pushes, yessir.

I hope that helped! Let me know if you need me to clear anything up!
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@filbert

Pinning myself for when I get home :3
@filbert

Pinning myself for when I get home :3
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png Please pardon any typos/spelling mistakes.
I may have a cat on my arm.
@Kaegro Oh, that makes much more sense! In that case Qanesc would probably be best for me. I'll send a CR for him. Thank you for the info!
@Kaegro Oh, that makes much more sense! In that case Qanesc would probably be best for me. I'll send a CR for him. Thank you for the info!
@Itmustbetheteeth

No problem, glad I could help! Hope Qanesc fits nicely into your lair!
@Itmustbetheteeth

No problem, glad I could help! Hope Qanesc fits nicely into your lair!
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
A small bump to bring it to the first page. Lots of nicely leveled fodder for your Dom needs!
A small bump to bring it to the first page. Lots of nicely leveled fodder for your Dom needs!
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
Bump ouo
Bump ouo
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
*pokes board again*
*pokes board again*
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
Friendly bump! ^-^
Friendly bump! ^-^
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
I personally have 6 dragons in stock! Level 8 each at 18750 Treasure! One of them is a Fae as well for no extra cost! Check the back of my lair past Shaiapouf
I personally have 6 dragons in stock! Level 8 each at 18750 Treasure! One of them is a Fae as well for no extra cost! Check the back of my lair past Shaiapouf
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33