Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Lvled fodder - Screaming Spitfires
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33
@insufferablecrab I would be interested in ordering 20 lvl 7s from you! c:
If I understand it right you provide the dragons. Am I right? :D
@insufferablecrab I would be interested in ordering 20 lvl 7s from you! c:
If I understand it right you provide the dragons. Am I right? :D
@Holone

sure thing! I'm usually only comfortable doing up to level 6 - would you be okay with me taking slightly longer?
@Holone

sure thing! I'm usually only comfortable doing up to level 6 - would you be okay with me taking slightly longer?
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@insufferablecrab I meant lvl 6, sorry. I don't know why I wrote 7 lol. You only have price for up to 6 :)
I'm completely fine with lvl 6! I'll be on for about 5 hours from now. If that's not enough we can trade the rest tomorrow.
@insufferablecrab I meant lvl 6, sorry. I don't know why I wrote 7 lol. You only have price for up to 6 :)
I'm completely fine with lvl 6! I'll be on for about 5 hours from now. If that's not enough we can trade the rest tomorrow.
@Holone

I can definitely do 20 level 6s! I should be able to get them done within an hour, maybe two if I have bad luck with the wartoads. c;

does the 340k T sound alright to you? and would you prefer to receive crs or purchase them off the ah?
@Holone

I can definitely do 20 level 6s! I should be able to get them done within an hour, maybe two if I have bad luck with the wartoads. c;

does the 340k T sound alright to you? and would you prefer to receive crs or purchase them off the ah?
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@insufferablecrab Awesome! :) I would prefer CRs if it's not too much of a hassle for you. ^u^
@insufferablecrab Awesome! :) I would prefer CRs if it's not too much of a hassle for you. ^u^
@Holone

sounds great!! crs are easy once you get a method down pat haha

I have 12 dragons done now, so the rest of them should be ready soon :D
@Holone

sounds great!! crs are easy once you get a method down pat haha

I have 12 dragons done now, so the rest of them should be ready soon :D
LO5e1ZZ.png
@mindcrank idk if you've received an answer somewhere else, but i assume from what insufferablecrab said that all of our trainers will be providing the fodder themselves :)
@mindcrank idk if you've received an answer somewhere else, but i assume from what insufferablecrab said that all of our trainers will be providing the fodder themselves :)
TrOwIM9.png
@Holone

I see all of those CRs found you safely :3 thank you for using the Screaming Spitfires - I hope you come back here again!
@Holone

I see all of those CRs found you safely :3 thank you for using the Screaming Spitfires - I hope you come back here again!
LO5e1ZZ.png
@insufferablecrab Yes, got all. Will definitely do. Thank you! :3
@insufferablecrab Yes, got all. Will definitely do. Thank you! :3
@Schefflera @mindcrank @Frankie

Just added 7 dragons to the AH - some level 7s and 8s and a single level 6 :)

You guys are fast - already all gone!
@Schefflera @mindcrank @Frankie

Just added 7 dragons to the AH - some level 7s and 8s and a single level 6 :)

You guys are fast - already all gone!
FR+8. She/Her pronouns. Buying gems @ 1:650
KW0BNAW.png tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngSPf5Vrj.png
Selling food @ 1FP:20T
Selling Tablets @ 1:1100T or 1:2g
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33