Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~ Exalt Rescues - 5kt/8g ~~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 864 865
@KerfiorsAr Got it! I'm going to try and keep it to only a ping a day, if that often. But everyone will be pinged before I exalt them!
@KerfiorsAr Got it! I'm going to try and keep it to only a ping a day, if that often. But everyone will be pinged before I exalt them!
Ya I'll be a donator/ sponsor for this!
When I breed a new litters more dragons and advertising will be given and done!
@hannahbbug3
Ya I'll be a donator/ sponsor for this!
When I breed a new litters more dragons and advertising will be given and done!
@hannahbbug3
1qSQ4Z1.gif

Iacon wasn't built in a day
- Rung
3a0YNzz.png
@Yukidoerr Thank you!
@Yukidoerr Thank you!
@hannahbbug3 could I possibly do a trade for Opal? I have 5 dergs that I also think are too pretty to be fodder :D Like this girl here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19838073] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198381/19838073_350.png[/img] [/url]
@hannahbbug3 could I possibly do a trade for Opal? I have 5 dergs that I also think are too pretty to be fodder :D Like this girl here:

19838073_350.png
@Kaolyn I'll do a trade! Send me as many of the babies as you want, but just so you know, if they don't find homes, they will be leveled and exalted once they're grown! So long as you're okay with that, I'm willing to do a swap. :3
@Kaolyn I'll do a trade! Send me as many of the babies as you want, but just so you know, if they don't find homes, they will be leveled and exalted once they're grown! So long as you're okay with that, I'm willing to do a swap. :3
@hannahbbug3 sure thing! I'll hang on to the other 4, see if I can get them to sell first, I'll send one in as a trade ^^
@hannahbbug3 sure thing! I'll hang on to the other 4, see if I can get them to sell first, I'll send one in as a trade ^^
@Kaolyn Does your dragon have a familiar/is it up in the AH? It won't let me do the trade.
@Kaolyn Does your dragon have a familiar/is it up in the AH? It won't let me do the trade.
@hannahbbug3 oh dear yes it is gimme a sec
@hannahbbug3 oh dear yes it is gimme a sec
@Kaolyn You should have Opal now! Would you like to be added to the pinglist? And if so, would you want to be added to the general ping or do you have any specifics in mind?

If you donate three or more dragons to the thread, I'll mention you under the "regular donors" too!
@Kaolyn You should have Opal now! Would you like to be added to the pinglist? And if so, would you want to be added to the general ping or do you have any specifics in mind?

If you donate three or more dragons to the thread, I'll mention you under the "regular donors" too!
@hannahbbug3 yep I do ^^ she's too pretty to exalt, really.

Hmmm I'm pretty interested to look but I never have enough lair space xD I supppose I'll pass, if only to avoid picking up even more babies and clogging up my lair. Thanks for offering though!
@hannahbbug3 yep I do ^^ she's too pretty to exalt, really.

Hmmm I'm pretty interested to look but I never have enough lair space xD I supppose I'll pass, if only to avoid picking up even more babies and clogging up my lair. Thanks for offering though!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 864 865