Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Perahn

Lore is an extra 5k. His has been completed and the CR has been sent!
@Perahn

Lore is an extra 5k. His has been completed and the CR has been sent!
@MidnightRaven Thanks so much!
@MidnightRaven Thanks so much!
@MidnightRaven Are you willing to take things on your wishlist for the butterfly imp?
@MidnightRaven Are you willing to take things on your wishlist for the butterfly imp?
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace

It depends on what they are, and even then likely only as partial payments.
@Moonlace

It depends on what they are, and even then likely only as partial payments.
@MidnightRaven I have 2 berserker stones, crimson aviator boots and gloves, and an almost full shadowscale armor set.
@MidnightRaven I have 2 berserker stones, crimson aviator boots and gloves, and an almost full shadowscale armor set.
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace

How about the crimson aviator boots and gloves, the shadowscale Helmet, Chest Guard, Wing Guard, Greaves, and Bracers and 150k? All going by their price in the AH.
@Moonlace

How about the crimson aviator boots and gloves, the shadowscale Helmet, Chest Guard, Wing Guard, Greaves, and Bracers and 150k? All going by their price in the AH.
@MidnightRaven I also have a near full set of bright rogue.
@MidnightRaven I also have a near full set of bright rogue.
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace

I could do the crimson aviator boots and gloves, the shadowscale Helmet, Chest Guard, Wing Guard, Greaves, and Bracers, the Bright Rogue Vest, Gloves, Tail Binding, and Hood, as well as 110k.
@Moonlace

I could do the crimson aviator boots and gloves, the shadowscale Helmet, Chest Guard, Wing Guard, Greaves, and Bracers, the Bright Rogue Vest, Gloves, Tail Binding, and Hood, as well as 110k.
@MidnightRaven As for the shadowscale, I only have the bracers, greaves, tail guard, helmet and shoulder guard
@MidnightRaven As for the shadowscale, I only have the bracers, greaves, tail guard, helmet and shoulder guard
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace

As I do not feel like adding everything up again, let's just call it with all the stuff above, minus the wing guard, and the 110k.
@Moonlace

As I do not feel like adding everything up again, let's just call it with all the stuff above, minus the wing guard, and the 110k.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22