Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
@MidnightRaven - Alright, I'll send the Apparels now. And I can accept her in two days maybe? ^^'
@MidnightRaven - Alright, I'll send the Apparels now. And I can accept her in two days maybe? ^^'
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Yukichan

Sure thing.
@Yukichan

Sure thing.
@MidnightRaven - Alright, thank you~ X3
@MidnightRaven - Alright, thank you~ X3
@MidnightRaven
Hello, may
I be added to the ping list for Pink Kiss please? Thank you ^o^
@MidnightRaven
Hello, may
I be added to the ping list for Pink Kiss please? Thank you ^o^
u3QqlIL.png
@Cindee

Absolutely!
@Cindee

Absolutely!
Circuit Breaker has hatched three hatchlings that are for sale for 20k.

Pinglist: @Ammut, @ghostdetective, @supermegamike, @dogface, @DraconicProphet, @AstroNot

Simple Shine has hatched three hatchlings that are for sale for 15k.

General Pinglist: @Baek, @frenklle
Circuit Breaker has hatched three hatchlings that are for sale for 20k.

Pinglist: @Ammut, @ghostdetective, @supermegamike, @dogface, @DraconicProphet, @AstroNot

Simple Shine has hatched three hatchlings that are for sale for 15k.

General Pinglist: @Baek, @frenklle
@MidnightRaven Hey, could I be added to the pinglist for Glorious Nature, please? I'm only really interested in Skydancers, if that's okay! Would you be able to give me an idea of price, too?? Thanks!!
@MidnightRaven Hey, could I be added to the pinglist for Glorious Nature, please? I'm only really interested in Skydancers, if that's okay! Would you be able to give me an idea of price, too?? Thanks!!
5tiydC3.pngqKZAaLK.pnglTl0CrC.pngNHnRMJ2.pngQJAOLGp.pngybAHpix.pngu9KXIA8.pngPkib3uw.png
• FR +8
• UK
@genmoi

Sure! I'd say, depending on the colors, probably somewhere in the 85k-100k range, possible exceptions made if they're doubles.
@genmoi

Sure! I'd say, depending on the colors, probably somewhere in the 85k-100k range, possible exceptions made if they're doubles.
@MidnightRaven - Uh, I'm sorry, but do you mind if I cancel Tela? I just realized that her secondary is Pink... I'm trying to get Rose as secondary...
I'm so sorry! >.<
I can pay half as compensation if you want X'<
But please add me to Pink Rose pinglist for triple Rose female Imp....
@MidnightRaven - Uh, I'm sorry, but do you mind if I cancel Tela? I just realized that her secondary is Pink... I'm trying to get Rose as secondary...
I'm so sorry! >.<
I can pay half as compensation if you want X'<
But please add me to Pink Rose pinglist for triple Rose female Imp....
@MidnightRaven
Name of dragon you'd like: Takkali
Treasure or Gems? Treasure, please!
Any discounts that apply: None.
Extra Requests (Lore, pinglist removal or addition, etc): I'd love some lore added!
Thanks so much! If you can set up the CR for me, I'll accept in the morning (timezones, gah)
@MidnightRaven
Name of dragon you'd like: Takkali
Treasure or Gems? Treasure, please!
Any discounts that apply: None.
Extra Requests (Lore, pinglist removal or addition, etc): I'd love some lore added!
Thanks so much! If you can set up the CR for me, I'll accept in the morning (timezones, gah)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22