Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
I could have made do either way, but filling out the form again is appreciated! The cr is sent, I hope you like her!
I could have made do either way, but filling out the form again is appreciated! The cr is sent, I hope you like her!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/sPVKJTH.jpg[/img][/center]
sPVKJTH.jpg
CIFPc8J.png
Pink Kiss has hatched three hatchlings that are for sale for 200kT.

Pinglist: @OrangeDuck, @ceejay, @WildFlora, @RoyalRibbon, @orlesianbeauty, @FairEmber, @Alphadragon, @DraconicProphet, @SugarSkull99, @cande2014, @Wendighost, @Angelfirth

General Pinglist: @Baek, @frenklle
Pink Kiss has hatched three hatchlings that are for sale for 200kT.

Pinglist: @OrangeDuck, @ceejay, @WildFlora, @RoyalRibbon, @orlesianbeauty, @FairEmber, @Alphadragon, @DraconicProphet, @SugarSkull99, @cande2014, @Wendighost, @Angelfirth

General Pinglist: @Baek, @frenklle
@MidnightRaven
Name of dragon you'd like: Tela
Treasure or Gems? Treasure? Or apparels if you want ^^'
Any discounts that apply: None
Extra Requests (Lore, pinglist removal or addition, etc): Can you add a lore for her please? And also hold her for a while ^^'
Oh, and I have some of the apparels that you said could be an alternate payment form. How much apparels for her maybe? ^^'
@MidnightRaven
Name of dragon you'd like: Tela
Treasure or Gems? Treasure? Or apparels if you want ^^'
Any discounts that apply: None
Extra Requests (Lore, pinglist removal or addition, etc): Can you add a lore for her please? And also hold her for a while ^^'
Oh, and I have some of the apparels that you said could be an alternate payment form. How much apparels for her maybe? ^^'
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
I would love one please
I would love one please
@Yukichan

I'll work up some lore for her, and I hold for two days. Lore costs an extra 5k.

It would depend on the apparel for her, I'm working for a lair expansion. What apparel do you have?
@Yukichan

I'll work up some lore for her, and I hold for two days. Lore costs an extra 5k.

It would depend on the apparel for her, I'm working for a lair expansion. What apparel do you have?
@MidnightRaven - Me too X'D

Welp, I have Brass Steampunk Spats, Tropical Bird Headdress, Tropical Bird Wingpiece, Gossamer Tail Bangle, Gossamer Fillet, Bleak Birdskull Necklace, Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece, and Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace.

I could also add some Treasures if you want ^^'

And sorry for the late reply, just got on laptop now X'D
@MidnightRaven - Me too X'D

Welp, I have Brass Steampunk Spats, Tropical Bird Headdress, Tropical Bird Wingpiece, Gossamer Tail Bangle, Gossamer Fillet, Bleak Birdskull Necklace, Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece, and Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace.

I could also add some Treasures if you want ^^'

And sorry for the late reply, just got on laptop now X'D
@Yukichan

Hm, would the Brass Steampunk Splats, the Gossamer Tail Bangle and the Gossamer Fillet, and 164k work?

The lore is done, by the way.

@Yukichan

Hm, would the Brass Steampunk Splats, the Gossamer Tail Bangle and the Gossamer Fillet, and 164k work?

The lore is done, by the way.

@MidnightRaven - Welp, I tried X'D
Hue~ Sure I guess X'D Goodbye Treasures ;;v;;)/

By the way, can I be added to Winter Rose pinglist for male Skydancer please? :3
@MidnightRaven - Welp, I tried X'D
Hue~ Sure I guess X'D Goodbye Treasures ;;v;;)/

By the way, can I be added to Winter Rose pinglist for male Skydancer please? :3
@Yukichan

We all make sacrifices ^_^s

You've been added! I'll send along the CR, and you can send me the apparel :)
@Yukichan

We all make sacrifices ^_^s

You've been added! I'll send along the CR, and you can send me the apparel :)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22