Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ice Sculpture hatchlings!
1 2 3 4 5
@MightyVildaTilda
If you want them! ^^ I was actually worried about whether or not I'd be able to find a home for the second one, so I'd be more than happy to sell both to you ^^ Do you want to send the CR or should I? :D
@MightyVildaTilda
If you want them! ^^ I was actually worried about whether or not I'd be able to find a home for the second one, so I'd be more than happy to sell both to you ^^ Do you want to send the CR or should I? :D
hatchery%20banner%20right%20size.gif
@roxy265 | I do! I'd love to take them both. :D They're going to fit perfectly into my lore, ahh~ I'm currently on mobile, actually, so if you could set up the CR I'd be eternally grateful! :P Everything is so clunky on a phone. xD
@roxy265 | I do! I'd love to take them both. :D They're going to fit perfectly into my lore, ahh~ I'm currently on mobile, actually, so if you could set up the CR I'd be eternally grateful! :P Everything is so clunky on a phone. xD
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
@MightyVildaTilda

I completely understand. I'll send it over. Also, I can't wait to see what you do with them lore-wise. Being a lore lair, I always love to see people writing stories about my dragon's children ^^
@MightyVildaTilda

I completely understand. I'll send it over. Also, I can't wait to see what you do with them lore-wise. Being a lore lair, I always love to see people writing stories about my dragon's children ^^
@roxy265 | I'm pretty excited too! After I found the Ice Sculpture subspecies I just knew it'd be perfect, to be honest. Lore is just so much fun, ahh! I'm not sure when I'll have time to start on it, but it is defintively going to happen. :P
@roxy265 | I'm pretty excited too! After I found the Ice Sculpture subspecies I just knew it'd be perfect, to be honest. Lore is just so much fun, ahh! I'm not sure when I'll have time to start on it, but it is defintively going to happen. :P
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
@MightyVildaTilda
You'll have to ping me when it's done!!! ^^
@MightyVildaTilda
You'll have to ping me when it's done!!! ^^
@roxy265 | Sure! Thank you for these two, though! I'm so excited to start writing lore now ahhh~~
@roxy265 | Sure! Thank you for these two, though! I'm so excited to start writing lore now ahhh~~
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
@MightyVildaTilda
Of course ^^ I don't know if you've read the background/lore on the subspecies, but it's really cool. If you haven't already, you should definitely check it out.
@MightyVildaTilda
Of course ^^ I don't know if you've read the background/lore on the subspecies, but it's really cool. If you haven't already, you should definitely check it out.
@roxy265 | I have! The lore of the subspecies was what made me want them so bad, haha, it fits perfectly with the rest of my lair.
@roxy265 | I have! The lore of the subspecies was what made me want them so bad, haha, it fits perfectly with the rest of my lair.
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
@MightyVildaTilda that's awesome! I think my favorite part of it is that since they've died and come back you basically get to come up with two different dragons, who they were before and the cold guard they are now
@MightyVildaTilda that's awesome! I think my favorite part of it is that since they've died and come back you basically get to come up with two different dragons, who they were before and the cold guard they are now
@roxy265 | I know, ahh, and though my main focus lies in what they are now, playing around with what theh were before is what adds depth to them and I love trying to weave in things like that. It's so cool, pun very intended. xD
@roxy265 | I know, ahh, and though my main focus lies in what they are now, playing around with what theh were before is what adds depth to them and I love trying to weave in things like that. It's so cool, pun very intended. xD
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
1 2 3 4 5