Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Brewery [Hatchery] *NEW 7/10*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@ChocoxCheese

Could I be added to the pinglists for Bleached, Acid Rain, Dart Frog, and Stained Snow, please?

I'm also very interested in this girl (Leaf/Royal/Obsidian Spiral). If she's still available, could I send you a CR?
@ChocoxCheese

Could I be added to the pinglists for Bleached, Acid Rain, Dart Frog, and Stained Snow, please?

I'm also very interested in this girl (Leaf/Royal/Obsidian Spiral). If she's still available, could I send you a CR?
@SoullessRogue

Sure! I'll add your banner in a moment.

@LaureleiKirsch

Someone actually sent a CR just before you asked, but it was too low, even with a newbie discount. If you send a CR for 25kT, you can take her.
@SoullessRogue

Sure! I'll add your banner in a moment.

@LaureleiKirsch

Someone actually sent a CR just before you asked, but it was too low, even with a newbie discount. If you send a CR for 25kT, you can take her.
riIlIkg.pngxxxxxxx2fThUE6.pngxxxxxxx3RHrJoP.png
@ChocoXCheese

Awesome! ^-^ I'll add your banner to mine now, too :3
@ChocoXCheese

Awesome! ^-^ I'll add your banner to mine now, too :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@ChocoxCheese

Sent! Thank you so much c:
@ChocoxCheese

Sent! Thank you so much c:
@ChocoXCheese

Hey there, did I do the wrong amount? I apologize. I was on my phone and thought it was right, saw you already sold her though. What would've been the correct amount?
@ChocoXCheese

Hey there, did I do the wrong amount? I apologize. I was on my phone and thought it was right, saw you already sold her though. What would've been the correct amount?
@Gengaria

Oh my god. I just realized that I made the newbie discount as 25% off, not 20% off. You actually did have the right amount. To make it up to you, you can take any dragon I currently have up for sale for free.
@Gengaria

Oh my god. I just realized that I made the newbie discount as 25% off, not 20% off. You actually did have the right amount. To make it up to you, you can take any dragon I currently have up for sale for free.
@ChocoXCheese

No worries! Okay, I did it like 5 times because I'm really bad with math, and wouldn't have doubted I did something wrong haha. That's very sweet of you, thank you! Id love the similar Spiral Male please! :)
@ChocoXCheese

No worries! Okay, I did it like 5 times because I'm really bad with math, and wouldn't have doubted I did something wrong haha. That's very sweet of you, thank you! Id love the similar Spiral Male please! :)
@Gengaria

I can't count how many times I've gotten my math wrong on tests because I used the wrong numbers to start with. I really should have double checked. I'll send the dragon right now! So sorry for the mix up.
@Gengaria

I can't count how many times I've gotten my math wrong on tests because I used the wrong numbers to start with. I really should have double checked. I'll send the dragon right now! So sorry for the mix up.
@ChocoXCheese

I'm right there with you. I always feel like I'm doing it wrong when it comes to percentages too, so that doesn't help haha.
No problem, thank you again!

It wont let me accept the trade. I think because he's in the Auction House? c:
@ChocoXCheese

I'm right there with you. I always feel like I'm doing it wrong when it comes to percentages too, so that doesn't help haha.
No problem, thank you again!

It wont let me accept the trade. I think because he's in the Auction House? c:
@Gengaria

Whoops, forgot about that. Just fixed it. Thank you for being so understanding.
@Gengaria

Whoops, forgot about that. Just fixed it. Thank you for being so understanding.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21