Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HungryMonk's I am selling up
1 2 ... 546 547 548 549 550 ... 553 554
@DrakeDynasty
@crimsonpixie
My friend is wondering whether to quit himself, in which case all will be up for sale

lionfish/noxtide 100 gems a pair
starmap/bee 200 gems
starmap/constellation 400 gems a pair

I have several pairs still out on rented nests so will stay till they are all home to try to tidy up before I go for good
@DrakeDynasty
@crimsonpixie
My friend is wondering whether to quit himself, in which case all will be up for sale

lionfish/noxtide 100 gems a pair
starmap/bee 200 gems
starmap/constellation 400 gems a pair

I have several pairs still out on rented nests so will stay till they are all home to try to tidy up before I go for good
@TheHungryMonk
How much for the sapphire?
@TheHungryMonk
How much for the sapphire?
sqPsk6p.gif
@xoHypnos
200 gems for the pair
@xoHypnos
200 gems for the pair
@TheHungryMonk
Will you be leaving or are you just cleaning up the good old lair?
@TheHungryMonk
Will you be leaving or are you just cleaning up the good old lair?
sqPsk6p.gif
@xoHypnos
I am leaving
@xoHypnos
I am leaving
@TheHungryMOnk
Oh no! That's sad to hear! I do hope you have a wonderful time out of this game though! You were my favorite coatl breeder. <3
Also, when will other pairs be put up?
@TheHungryMOnk
Oh no! That's sad to hear! I do hope you have a wonderful time out of this game though! You were my favorite coatl breeder. <3
Also, when will other pairs be put up?
sqPsk6p.gif
@xoHypnos

when I have heard from my friend and when I have a little bit free time to monitor this thread
@xoHypnos

when I have heard from my friend and when I have a little bit free time to monitor this thread
Didn't even see this until now sorry to hear your leaving :( and to think I have alot of treasures now
Didn't even see this until now sorry to hear your leaving :( and to think I have alot of treasures now
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@TheHungryMonk
Alright! Thank-you I'll buy till then!
@TheHungryMonk
Alright! Thank-you I'll buy till then!
sqPsk6p.gif
@TheHungryMonk omg I’m sorry to see you go ;-; you have such a gorgeous lot...wish you the best with everything :)

The pairs I would be like to notified for are the violet and plum starcons so please let me know if those pairs become available. Thank you <3
@TheHungryMonk omg I’m sorry to see you go ;-; you have such a gorgeous lot...wish you the best with everything :)

The pairs I would be like to notified for are the violet and plum starcons so please let me know if those pairs become available. Thank you <3
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
1 2 ... 546 547 548 549 550 ... 553 554