Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sub Hub! [A Subspecies Hatchery]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@StormyDarkLord

May I be on the pinlist for the Phoenixes?
@StormyDarkLord

May I be on the pinlist for the Phoenixes?
kuY5a0G.png
she/her
+2 fr time
pings are fine!
Scorts.png is5IYGR.png
tumblr_og9d2eQroS1vzfkcno4_100.gif
28ZbrPp.png
@Sarcastic
Of course!
@Sarcastic
Of course!
cDYadQj.png
@StormyDarkLord I'd like to be added to the Starwood Wanderers pinglist, please. :]
@StormyDarkLord I'd like to be added to the Starwood Wanderers pinglist, please. :]
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@SilverLanayru
You got it!
@SilverLanayru
You got it!
cDYadQj.png
@StormyDarkLord do you have a general ping list?if so can I be added to it?(Thus seems very cool ^^)
@StormyDarkLord do you have a general ping list?if so can I be added to it?(Thus seems very cool ^^)
@StormyDarkLord

Hi, I run the flight wide directory for subspecies. I was curious where you got all this information.

I know ice hasn't released an official thread for our sub's yet... That's why I'm asking. :) looks great though!!!
@StormyDarkLord

Hi, I run the flight wide directory for subspecies. I was curious where you got all this information.

I know ice hasn't released an official thread for our sub's yet... That's why I'm asking. :) looks great though!!!
@LucarioLand
consider it done!

@NocturneAlley
I got this info from various different forums and threads including one of my own where someone linked me to a forum that had a person talking about ice's subspecies andthey gave a list of the official subs~ which granted hail dragons were not one of them but I am working on fixing that shortly ^^;
@LucarioLand
consider it done!

@NocturneAlley
I got this info from various different forums and threads including one of my own where someone linked me to a forum that had a person talking about ice's subspecies andthey gave a list of the official subs~ which granted hail dragons were not one of them but I am working on fixing that shortly ^^;
cDYadQj.png
@StormyDarkLord

Ahh, it much have been an older dead thread.
@Glaceon is one of three users heading up our in-flight Sub Thread. I'm working with them and am kept up to date on the release of our public encyclopedia and Flight Wide public posts.

To my knowledge, no official Ice Sub-Species have been released. The rest, however, look good. :)

Sorry for the ping, Glaceon. Just wanted to know if we were still on the same page!! :)
@StormyDarkLord

Ahh, it much have been an older dead thread.
@Glaceon is one of three users heading up our in-flight Sub Thread. I'm working with them and am kept up to date on the release of our public encyclopedia and Flight Wide public posts.

To my knowledge, no official Ice Sub-Species have been released. The rest, however, look good. :)

Sorry for the ping, Glaceon. Just wanted to know if we were still on the same page!! :)
Could I be put on the general pinglist please?
Could I be put on the general pinglist please?
treasure_tips.gif gem_buy.gif
@nocturnealley
Ahh ok alright well would you be willing to ping me when the official subs are released?

@ppixelninja216
Sure thing! I'll do it first thing when I get home!
@nocturnealley
Ahh ok alright well would you be willing to ping me when the official subs are released?

@ppixelninja216
Sure thing! I'll do it first thing when I get home!
cDYadQj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15