Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] XYY genone (done)
1 2 3 4 5
@Charl1e
@Maila

art is being valued at whatever Charl1e would like me to draw. more details, more complex design, anything bigger than a head bust for human or a baby dragon, and a second character in the picture would cost more. but my base rate is 4kg. i'm also working on other examples so if they'd like to make a decision after i've finished them, that's fine with me as well.

thank you!
@Charl1e
@Maila

art is being valued at whatever Charl1e would like me to draw. more details, more complex design, anything bigger than a head bust for human or a baby dragon, and a second character in the picture would cost more. but my base rate is 4kg. i'm also working on other examples so if they'd like to make a decision after i've finished them, that's fine with me as well.

thank you!
1122lulua.gif
@tunatuna
@Charl1e

okay! let me know once you guys work out the details an approximate cost, if it goes over 4kg. If my math is correct, 2 mil + 4kg value is roughly 6,857g.

as for now i'm gonna bid 2 mil + 6kg (8,857g)
@tunatuna
@Charl1e

okay! let me know once you guys work out the details an approximate cost, if it goes over 4kg. If my math is correct, 2 mil + 4kg value is roughly 6,857g.

as for now i'm gonna bid 2 mil + 6kg (8,857g)
MiYFQWd.gif
@tunatuna I'll probably value your art at 4kg on the basis of the auction. I've taken note of your bid, @Maila.
@tunatuna I'll probably value your art at 4kg on the basis of the auction. I've taken note of your bid, @Maila.
bump
bump
@Charl1e
@Maila

3 million treasure + 5k g please. Thank you!
@Charl1e
@Maila

3 million treasure + 5k g please. Thank you!
1122lulua.gif
@tunatuna noted!

also some last day pings since its approx 24 hours left

@chespin
@pyroclastic
@embereye
@creepshow
@tunatuna noted!

also some last day pings since its approx 24 hours left

@chespin
@pyroclastic
@embereye
@creepshow
bump !!
bump !!
@tunatuna so far looks like you'll be winning.. 10 minutes left
@tunatuna so far looks like you'll be winning.. 10 minutes left
@tunatuna winner winner :-0
@tunatuna winner winner :-0
@Charl1e

Thank you so much ^^ Sending CR now if you don't mind!
@Charl1e

Thank you so much ^^ Sending CR now if you don't mind!
1122lulua.gif
1 2 3 4 5