Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kaito's Little Dragon Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kaitorubel
:'3 Ahh the little Corgis are so sweet! I am completely broke right now, but do ping me for future pups!
@Kaitorubel
:'3 Ahh the little Corgis are so sweet! I am completely broke right now, but do ping me for future pups!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Kaitorubel

You're a cruel, cruel Person.... I want two of These wonderful dragons T^T how much do you want for the Coatl and the Tundra?
@Kaitorubel

You're a cruel, cruel Person.... I want two of These wonderful dragons T^T how much do you want for the Coatl and the Tundra?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Toothless
I know that feeling. and i'll be sure to ping you then.
@Toothless
I know that feeling. and i'll be sure to ping you then.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@Schattenfeuer
XD sorry

anyway since the tundra hasn't been trained at all yet he's normal fodder price so either 10g or 5kt and the coatl is a little expensive due to being a subspecies. he is priced at 40g or 30kt
@Schattenfeuer
XD sorry

anyway since the tundra hasn't been trained at all yet he's normal fodder price so either 10g or 5kt and the coatl is a little expensive due to being a subspecies. he is priced at 40g or 30kt
@Kaitorubel

sooo i give you 50gems for both :3
btw, i still got Yfandes and Hyacinth, if you remember them. They are both happy and healthy and eager to reconnect to their family XD (sorry for random rant)
@Kaitorubel

sooo i give you 50gems for both :3
btw, i still got Yfandes and Hyacinth, if you remember them. They are both happy and healthy and eager to reconnect to their family XD (sorry for random rant)
@Schattenfeuer

yeps that will work just send the CR ^ ^

and yeah i remember those two, how could i forgot those two. maybe sometime we should do an rp sometime so they can visit their parents.
@Schattenfeuer

yeps that will work just send the CR ^ ^

and yeah i remember those two, how could i forgot those two. maybe sometime we should do an rp sometime so they can visit their parents.
@Kaitorubel

YES WE HAVE TO! but after i finished or failed at my exams XD
@Kaitorubel

YES WE HAVE TO! but after i finished or failed at my exams XD
@Schattenfeuer

XD yeah exams take all the focus. well good luck on your exams, and thank you so much for buying my two dragons
@Schattenfeuer

XD yeah exams take all the focus. well good luck on your exams, and thank you so much for buying my two dragons
@Kaitorubel

Goodness me the WC are cuties qwq How much would you like for the first one?
@Kaitorubel

Goodness me the WC are cuties qwq How much would you like for the first one?
tumblr_ohfvsajLzb1scqm9mo1_r1_250.png
@ArtistDreams

the corgi wildclaws are 30g or 20kt
@ArtistDreams

the corgi wildclaws are 30g or 20kt
1 2 3 4 5 6