Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kaito's Little Dragon Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kaitorubel

i just thought it would fit him perfectly ^^
@Kaitorubel

i just thought it would fit him perfectly ^^
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Kaitorubel

I got some space in my lair and would love to buy this lovely Black/purple/lavender wildclaw
@Kaitorubel

I got some space in my lair and would love to buy this lovely Black/purple/lavender wildclaw
@Schattenfeuer

sure thing I took them off the action house ,so just send the crossroads and you can pay either 25 gems or 15000 treasure for them
@Schattenfeuer

sure thing I took them off the action house ,so just send the crossroads and you can pay either 25 gems or 15000 treasure for them
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@Schattenfeuer
some bright new dragons added three wildclaws and two tundras.

@Gussiroo
did you still want a Caribbean/leaf/fire dragon. Party and spree finally had some. there is a male and a female so if you want one take your choice.
@Schattenfeuer
some bright new dragons added three wildclaws and two tundras.

@Gussiroo
did you still want a Caribbean/leaf/fire dragon. Party and spree finally had some. there is a male and a female so if you want one take your choice.
@Kaitorubel

Sorry to bug you again, but Hyacinth (the sweet lil wildclaw i bought from you) has now a bio ^^ maybe you want to add her to oros and the others
@Kaitorubel

Sorry to bug you again, but Hyacinth (the sweet lil wildclaw i bought from you) has now a bio ^^ maybe you want to add her to oros and the others
@Schattenfeuer
I don't mind.
I love how you added to the idea of her loving flowers, and her mate is beautiful too. same with her familiar ^ ^
your dragons are always amazing XD
@Schattenfeuer
I don't mind.
I love how you added to the idea of her loving flowers, and her mate is beautiful too. same with her familiar ^ ^
your dragons are always amazing XD
@Kaitorubel

Thx XD i love yours too :3
@Kaitorubel

Thx XD i love yours too :3
@Kaitorubel
thanks for remembering me! sadly i dont think i have the room for them right now ;n; best of luck selling!!
@Kaitorubel
thanks for remembering me! sadly i dont think i have the room for them right now ;n; best of luck selling!!
@Gussiroo
alright you want me to ping you again next time they get another hatchling like that, just in case you have the space then?
@Gussiroo
alright you want me to ping you again next time they get another hatchling like that, just in case you have the space then?
@kaitorubel

I seriously need Eternal Love's hatchlings!!
@kaitorubel

I seriously need Eternal Love's hatchlings!!
1 2 3 4 5 6