Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kairoku
hmm.. i think i'll keep Mekare around (as i value her a tad higher than the 3), but i wish you the best of luck with your gen ones c:
@Kairoku
hmm.. i think i'll keep Mekare around (as i value her a tad higher than the 3), but i wish you the best of luck with your gen ones c:
@Kairoku

Hello fellow Walking Dead fan.

Any specific price range you may have in mind for Daryl? Or should I just offer?
@Kairoku

Hello fellow Walking Dead fan.

Any specific price range you may have in mind for Daryl? Or should I just offer?
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Kairoku Please ping me if you auction Calliope! Very interested.
@Kairoku Please ping me if you auction Calliope! Very interested.
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
@Mitchy
No problem! I was honestly thinking you might say that. Thank you and to you, too! :3

@Rangiku
Hello, dear! I love TWD uwu
Unfortunately Daryl's not for sale, sorry!

@Subjugation
I'd honestly prefer not to make a separate auction thread, so if you'd like to offer here? The current offer for her is 500 gems. :)
@Mitchy
No problem! I was honestly thinking you might say that. Thank you and to you, too! :3

@Rangiku
Hello, dear! I love TWD uwu
Unfortunately Daryl's not for sale, sorry!

@Subjugation
I'd honestly prefer not to make a separate auction thread, so if you'd like to offer here? The current offer for her is 500 gems. :)
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
~bump~
~bump~
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Candor This guy, right? :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17251479] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172515/17251479_350.png[/img] [/url] He's very pretty, but sadly his colour scheme doesn't really appeal to me. Thank you for your interest though!!
@Candor

This guy, right? :)

17251479_350.png

He's very pretty, but sadly his colour scheme doesn't really appeal to me. Thank you for your interest though!!
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Candor

I'm generally not averse to dragon trades, but I'm so picky that they don't really tend to happen ^^' Sorry about that! I wish you luck with your sales though :3
@Candor

I'm generally not averse to dragon trades, but I'm so picky that they don't really tend to happen ^^' Sorry about that! I wish you luck with your sales though :3
8 hours ahead of FR time
~bump~
~bump~
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Candor

I know that feeling! My lair is honestly a total mess and I can't even try to explain what I like xD
Sure, take your time! I'm at this point still considering all offers. :)
@Candor

I know that feeling! My lair is honestly a total mess and I can't even try to explain what I like xD
Sure, take your time! I'm at this point still considering all offers. :)
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Kairoku

Awwr. No problem! I wasn't sure if he was one of the ones up on the chopping block. P:

It's great to see other TWD people on here, honestly. I actually got to meet Norman Reedus in person earlier this year and got his autograph. No experience like it honestly. I also met Michael Rooker. (Muro)

Have you started watching the new season?
@Kairoku

Awwr. No problem! I wasn't sure if he was one of the ones up on the chopping block. P:

It's great to see other TWD people on here, honestly. I actually got to meet Norman Reedus in person earlier this year and got his autograph. No experience like it honestly. I also met Michael Rooker. (Muro)

Have you started watching the new season?
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10