Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Calibration Hatchery[Mass Effect]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@AuroraStarlet
@Jellyfishjulep
@rager - (art forum)

1 male hatched!!! Aurora has first dibs. if not heard from in 24 hours, he'll be up for grabs and fair game to anyone. send the CR if you want him Aurora and I'll accept when i can.
@AuroraStarlet
@Jellyfishjulep
@rager - (art forum)

1 male hatched!!! Aurora has first dibs. if not heard from in 24 hours, he'll be up for grabs and fair game to anyone. send the CR if you want him Aurora and I'll accept when i can.
BUY MASS EFFECT GARRUS DRAGONS HERE
@LFA066

I think you forgot to take me off of the list from last time ;u; I got a boy from the last nest.
@LFA066

I think you forgot to take me off of the list from last time ;u; I got a boy from the last nest.
@AuroraStarlet did you? My apologies! I'll take you off

@Jellyfishjulep you have dibs on him then for the next 24 hours! (If you haven't gotten a male already)
@AuroraStarlet did you? My apologies! I'll take you off

@Jellyfishjulep you have dibs on him then for the next 24 hours! (If you haven't gotten a male already)
@LFA066 please add me to the pinglist! I gotta get my hands on a Garrus when I have enough treasure (burned it all down on apparel again) :D
@LFA066 please add me to the pinglist! I gotta get my hands on a Garrus when I have enough treasure (burned it all down on apparel again) :D
lightanim1.gif
ANGELICAL • 26 • THEY/SHE

ART COMMISSIONS|FREE CODES
light.png15585.pnglightshieldr.png
@Kaldwin adding!
@Kaldwin adding!
@LFA066

If Jellyfishjulep doesn't want the male, could I get a ping? ;o; If they buy him, could I be added to the pinglist?
@LFA066

If Jellyfishjulep doesn't want the male, could I get a ping? ;o; If they buy him, could I be added to the pinglist?
@eksby I'll add you to the list!
@eksby I'll add you to the list!
@dexamese - female
@rager - (art forum)
@tevinter
@Eskarine

nest hatched. 1 female, 2 males. Send me a CR for which ones ya'll want. remember, order goes in the list. so if rager doesnt want one at the moment, tev or Eskarine have dibs. if unclaimed for 24 hours, they'll be fair game to anyone on the pinglist.
@dexamese - female
@rager - (art forum)
@tevinter
@Eskarine

nest hatched. 1 female, 2 males. Send me a CR for which ones ya'll want. remember, order goes in the list. so if rager doesnt want one at the moment, tev or Eskarine have dibs. if unclaimed for 24 hours, they'll be fair game to anyone on the pinglist.
@LFA066
Sending you a trade offer for the boy with obsidian secondary. First time using new CR!
@LFA066
Sending you a trade offer for the boy with obsidian secondary. First time using new CR!
Female still available
Female still available
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11