Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Calibration Hatchery[Mass Effect]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@LFA066
Please add me to the pinglist for both a male and a female (garrus/solona FTW).
@LFA066
Please add me to the pinglist for both a male and a female (garrus/solona FTW).
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
@cnicht i have a female for sale if you want her. Send me a cr if you do.
@cnicht i have a female for sale if you want her. Send me a cr if you do.
BUY MASS EFFECT GARRUS DRAGONS HERE
@LFA066
Ill definitely take her!! I'm honestly surprised you don't have more interest in brother/sister pairs, after all his sister Solona is canon! :O sending the CR over now!
@LFA066
Ill definitely take her!! I'm honestly surprised you don't have more interest in brother/sister pairs, after all his sister Solona is canon! :O sending the CR over now!
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
@LFA066 Hey!! Would you add me to the pinglist for a male only? c:
@LFA066 Hey!! Would you add me to the pinglist for a male only? c:
tumblr_oukvbvOvYQ1uukx56o8_75sq.png 16446.png
I design and illustrate gijinka headshots for dragons!
tumblr_inline_oap8bqBpAS1unkimv_540.png 16438.png tumblr_oukvbvOvYQ1uukx56o8_75sq.png
@LFA066 Oh look it's exactly what I want! Please add me to your pinglist for a male, and thank you for breeding such beautiful Garruses so I don't have to shell out for Circuit myself. XD
@LFA066 Oh look it's exactly what I want! Please add me to your pinglist for a male, and thank you for breeding such beautiful Garruses so I don't have to shell out for Circuit myself. XD
md3W6h3.png
@Atomicdoctor @arula
Adding!

Sorry I've been away guys things have gotten busy and I kinda lost interest in FR. But I'm back now. Getting everyone fed. Palaven and Manage need a water nest, so I can pay someone to host a nest.
@Atomicdoctor @arula
Adding!

Sorry I've been away guys things have gotten busy and I kinda lost interest in FR. But I'm back now. Getting everyone fed. Palaven and Manage need a water nest, so I can pay someone to host a nest.
@dexamese - female
@rager - (art forum)
@Damian7moore
@VoxxVoleur
@VanishingFlame
@Turian
@wrecknrule
@monsterownage
@Kaldwin
@eksby
@Atomicdoctor
@arula

needing a water nest Host to breed Palavan and Manae in since ive been on haitus and my old host no longer plays. I can repay for hosting with treasure or food. if you or anyone you know can host Garrus baby nests, please PM me. until then, all garrus nests are on hold.
@dexamese - female
@rager - (art forum)
@Damian7moore
@VoxxVoleur
@VanishingFlame
@Turian
@wrecknrule
@monsterownage
@Kaldwin
@eksby
@Atomicdoctor
@arula

needing a water nest Host to breed Palavan and Manae in since ive been on haitus and my old host no longer plays. I can repay for hosting with treasure or food. if you or anyone you know can host Garrus baby nests, please PM me. until then, all garrus nests are on hold.
@LFA066

My friend @Pontus is willing to host unless you've found some one!!
@LFA066

My friend @Pontus is willing to host unless you've found some one!!
tumblr_oukvbvOvYQ1uukx56o8_75sq.png 16446.png
I design and illustrate gijinka headshots for dragons!
tumblr_inline_oap8bqBpAS1unkimv_540.png 16438.png tumblr_oukvbvOvYQ1uukx56o8_75sq.png
Hi hello, I am said friend and I'll host one free of charge! ^^
Hi hello, I am said friend and I'll host one free of charge! ^^
bdimQ6g.gif
@atomicdoctor @Pontus thank you both. pontus, i will send you a pm about hosting!
@atomicdoctor @Pontus thank you both. pontus, i will send you a pm about hosting!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11