Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S]Snipe n` Shop(Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Nekotwins

I would greatly like to purchase your #7 rescue, because she looks like a stone statue o_O I want her to stand at the entrance to my lair like an ominous sentinal, foreshadowing the eventual takeover of my clan by wildclaws : D
@Nekotwins

I would greatly like to purchase your #7 rescue, because she looks like a stone statue o_O I want her to stand at the entrance to my lair like an ominous sentinal, foreshadowing the eventual takeover of my clan by wildclaws : D
s9V17In.png PK0Dszw.pngU5UnYQX.pngl9cYzpi.png
@Vialuna Snap, I forgot to edit! I have a pal who wants me to breed the whites just once so can I request the chance to do that? I'm more than happy to let you buy her.
@Vialuna Snap, I forgot to edit! I have a pal who wants me to breed the whites just once so can I request the chance to do that? I'm more than happy to let you buy her.
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins

Certainly! She's totally worth the wait!
@Nekotwins

Certainly! She's totally worth the wait!
@Vialuna Thank you. I went to edit the wildclaw's page with the notice about you having dibs. :) You got a name for her?
@Vialuna Thank you. I went to edit the wildclaw's page with the notice about you having dibs. :) You got a name for her?
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins

I'd like her to be Erinys, please :)
@Nekotwins

I'd like her to be Erinys, please :)
@Vialuna Alright, she been named. :)
@Vialuna Alright, she been named. :)
xLpNVTh.png
@sdsilver I am waiting on 3 CRs I sent you. Thought I remind you.
@sdsilver I am waiting on 3 CRs I sent you. Thought I remind you.
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins

I'd love some sniped dragons! Can you nab me 5 at 7000t?
@Nekotwins

I'd love some sniped dragons! Can you nab me 5 at 7000t?
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Oara Sure thing! I'll get you listed and send the big gal who been waiting in the first post over to ya.
@Oara Sure thing! I'll get you listed and send the big gal who been waiting in the first post over to ya.
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins I'd love to buy #7! I'm trying to get a Spyro-looking dragon and he's just the color combination I need. Would you be willing to sell him for 8000t?
@Nekotwins I'd love to buy #7! I'm trying to get a Spyro-looking dragon and he's just the color combination I need. Would you be willing to sell him for 8000t?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13