Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S]Snipe n` Shop(Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@nekotwins Not a problem - thank you! :)
@nekotwins Not a problem - thank you! :)
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
@NekoTwins no it's completely understandable!! I'm fine with the one you've passed me, no worries ^ ^
@NekoTwins no it's completely understandable!! I'm fine with the one you've passed me, no worries ^ ^
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@Zillua Doubled check one of my other guys and I'm feeling better about letting him go with you now. I'll put him in place of the Noc.
@Zillua Doubled check one of my other guys and I'm feeling better about letting him go with you now. I'll put him in place of the Noc.
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins thank you!!
@Nekotwins thank you!!
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@Nekotwins

Can I grab that last spot to have 5 adults sent my way? And the 7k per dragon would be nice.
@Nekotwins

Can I grab that last spot to have 5 adults sent my way? And the 7k per dragon would be nice.
All right then! I'll get you listed, @sdsilver.
All right then! I'll get you listed, @sdsilver.
xLpNVTh.png
@Zillua Last of the CRs sent! Once I know you have the dragon, I'm fixing my listing.

@Itarille I'm started on getting you your set. Sent the first 3!
@Zillua Last of the CRs sent! Once I know you have the dragon, I'm fixing my listing.

@Itarille I'm started on getting you your set. Sent the first 3!
xLpNVTh.png
@nekotwins Thanks!
@nekotwins Thanks!
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
@Itarille Sent the last 2.

@sdsilver Started on yours. Sent the 1st one!
@Itarille Sent the last 2.

@sdsilver Started on yours. Sent the 1st one!
xLpNVTh.png
Update! I'm going to be slowed down for the rest of the week. Sorry for making you wait @sdsilver but I'll send what I can when I can.

In the meantime, I hope others will check out my rescues and give them a loving forever home.
Update! I'm going to be slowed down for the rest of the week. Sorry for making you wait @sdsilver but I'll send what I can when I can.

In the meantime, I hope others will check out my rescues and give them a loving forever home.
xLpNVTh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13