Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Evacuation (Name your price)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@ArmouredHunter I would be happy to take tomorrow's fledgeling--I'll grab them late tonight or first thing tomorrow, same price? (not the other ones since I always train)
@ArmouredHunter I would be happy to take tomorrow's fledgeling--I'll grab them late tonight or first thing tomorrow, same price? (not the other ones since I always train)
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@ArmouredHunter D: it looks like he won't grow up until Sunday :c

did you send the wrong one or just misread?
@ArmouredHunter D: it looks like he won't grow up until Sunday :c

did you send the wrong one or just misread?
@SenchaDrake

Derp... I misread. My apologies.
@SenchaDrake

Derp... I misread. My apologies.
351c.leaves.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpskaratxkx.pngo12wJ4Y.png494.snow.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpsmqr57vi7.png
@ArmouredHunter well enough. May you find someone else to buy him :3
@ArmouredHunter well enough. May you find someone else to buy him :3
@SenchaDrake

If you wish, I can sell him cheap for auto exalting.
@SenchaDrake

If you wish, I can sell him cheap for auto exalting.
351c.leaves.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpskaratxkx.pngo12wJ4Y.png494.snow.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpsmqr57vi7.png
@ArmouredHunter if you wish to I would be happy to take him :3
@ArmouredHunter if you wish to I would be happy to take him :3
@SenchaDrake

What is your price for auto exalting fodder?
@SenchaDrake

What is your price for auto exalting fodder?
@ArmouredHunter I am actually not sure, as it is something I do very infrequently--send him for something fair for a hatchling, I think, and I shall grab him when I send off my current pair.
@ArmouredHunter I am actually not sure, as it is something I do very infrequently--send him for something fair for a hatchling, I think, and I shall grab him when I send off my current pair.
@ArmouredHunter I cannot accept him because he is still on AH--would you mind taking him down?
@ArmouredHunter I cannot accept him because he is still on AH--would you mind taking him down?
@SenchaDrake

So sorry about all the hassle this trade has been giving you. I've taken him down and he's ready for pickup.
@SenchaDrake

So sorry about all the hassle this trade has been giving you. I've taken him down and he's ready for pickup.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29