Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Evacuation (Name your price)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
I posted this in the Wind Sales and I got only a few bites. I hope that my dragons will be better received on the main forum.

So, I have too many dragons, and more on the way, and no space so this time, I'm going to have the biggest lair clearout I have had.

Some of these were really tough decisions to make but:

Every dragon on page 4 and 5 excluding the first few dragons (Basically everything after the magenta tundra)

Just a few things to note:
-Some of these dragons, when I got them, were given with the hope that they would not be exalted and I wish to extend that hope again. This is for select dragons. Most of them can be exalted
-If you are picking them up to exalt, please tell me before hand.
-This is name your price but I do hold the option to refuse if need be (Highly doubt that I would though)
-If they have a price on the AH, you can either buy it at that price or ignore and ping/message/CR me about the dragon. This thread is about what you think is the proper price.

Please come and buy my dragons!
I posted this in the Wind Sales and I got only a few bites. I hope that my dragons will be better received on the main forum.

So, I have too many dragons, and more on the way, and no space so this time, I'm going to have the biggest lair clearout I have had.

Some of these were really tough decisions to make but:

Every dragon on page 4 and 5 excluding the first few dragons (Basically everything after the magenta tundra)

Just a few things to note:
-Some of these dragons, when I got them, were given with the hope that they would not be exalted and I wish to extend that hope again. This is for select dragons. Most of them can be exalted
-If you are picking them up to exalt, please tell me before hand.
-This is name your price but I do hold the option to refuse if need be (Highly doubt that I would though)
-If they have a price on the AH, you can either buy it at that price or ignore and ping/message/CR me about the dragon. This thread is about what you think is the proper price.

Please come and buy my dragons!
351c.leaves.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpskaratxkx.pngo12wJ4Y.png494.snow.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpsmqr57vi7.png
@ArmouredHunter
price on Kinath?
is he available?

he would not be for exalting...rather, i'm looking for a good base dragon for my OC kenneth
@ArmouredHunter
price on Kinath?
is he available?

he would not be for exalting...rather, i'm looking for a good base dragon for my OC kenneth
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess

I don't remember how I originally got him so any non-fodder price will be good. Just send the CR with what you feel he's worth.
@MoonGoddess

I don't remember how I originally got him so any non-fodder price will be good. Just send the CR with what you feel he's worth.
351c.leaves.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpskaratxkx.pngo12wJ4Y.png494.snow.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpsmqr57vi7.png
@ArmouredHunter

How much are you looking for Enyalius #13610492? Is he even up for sale? Let me know!
@ArmouredHunter

How much are you looking for Enyalius #13610492? Is he even up for sale? Let me know!
@Jenwebs

He is up for sale and as I'm terrible at pricing, how much do you feel is he worth?
@Jenwebs

He is up for sale and as I'm terrible at pricing, how much do you feel is he worth?
@ArmouredHunter

Would you take 15K for Xeralis? Or would you need me to increase the price? Anything is alright, really :)
@ArmouredHunter

Would you take 15K for Xeralis? Or would you need me to increase the price? Anything is alright, really :)
@ArmouredHunter

I was thinking 10K?
@ArmouredHunter

I was thinking 10K?
@ObliviousS

I believe I paid a bit more for her. Do you have an idea for her?

If you want, I can sell her and her mate, avainel, together for 15k each.
@ObliviousS

I believe I paid a bit more for her. Do you have an idea for her?

If you want, I can sell her and her mate, avainel, together for 15k each.
@ArmouredHunter Would you take 17,500 each for the ban, choc, ban spiral, & Kinath?
@ArmouredHunter Would you take 17,500 each for the ban, choc, ban spiral, & Kinath?
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pnga8e4wzd.png
@jenwebs

I guessing you're planning to exalt him in the recent push?

I guess I can't keep him away from the deities but could we bump it up to 12k?
@jenwebs

I guessing you're planning to exalt him in the recent push?

I guess I can't keep him away from the deities but could we bump it up to 12k?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29