Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] New thread link in 1st post
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 86 87
@ShadowRising

Bwahahaha no need for the code, I grabbed theirs from the parents'
@ShadowRising

Bwahahaha no need for the code, I grabbed theirs from the parents'
H A C K E R S
@Aslee @LiaSays @ShadowRising

If you'd like one send a CR for 20kt (18kt for fellow sparks)

** None of them are named but they are given random code names for easy distinction since they look very similar **

All Gone!
H A C K E R S
@Aslee @LiaSays @ShadowRising

If you'd like one send a CR for 20kt (18kt for fellow sparks)

** None of them are named but they are given random code names for easy distinction since they look very similar **

All Gone!
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan
They've been registered and added to the front page. :)
@Gilan
They've been registered and added to the front page. :)
FR +12
@Ammopanda @Croatoan

Hello! @NerdyDragon told me that there has been some interest in adding you to the official sales thread for Lightning subspecies. (I've also noticed that some subspecies people had been interested in your Surge Collectors sales thread, but hadn't noticed any breeders listed here.) As such, I'm pinging you here to give you the location of our thread, and to invite you to post your breeding cards here so I can add them to the Surge Collector post.

It would also be greatly appreciated if you could post your dragons for sale here too; we are all interested in sharing our love of subspecies, and having your dragons listed in your thread and this one increases the chances of them being found and homed.

If you want, you can also ask myself and/or @CasualTea96 to register the dragons that meet Lightning's official criteria. It's an entirely free service, though we do ask that you put a stamp (which we'll send you) in the bio of all registered dragons.

Of course, you don't have to do all (or any) of the above. I just wanted to give you both a short introduction to the Lab. :)
@Ammopanda @Croatoan

Hello! @NerdyDragon told me that there has been some interest in adding you to the official sales thread for Lightning subspecies. (I've also noticed that some subspecies people had been interested in your Surge Collectors sales thread, but hadn't noticed any breeders listed here.) As such, I'm pinging you here to give you the location of our thread, and to invite you to post your breeding cards here so I can add them to the Surge Collector post.

It would also be greatly appreciated if you could post your dragons for sale here too; we are all interested in sharing our love of subspecies, and having your dragons listed in your thread and this one increases the chances of them being found and homed.

If you want, you can also ask myself and/or @CasualTea96 to register the dragons that meet Lightning's official criteria. It's an entirely free service, though we do ask that you put a stamp (which we'll send you) in the bio of all registered dragons.

Of course, you don't have to do all (or any) of the above. I just wanted to give you both a short introduction to the Lab. :)
FR +12
@ShadowRising

Hello, I'm interesting in the Blitzkrieg subspecies. Could you add me to the "Interested Parties please?"

Thank you very much for your time. <3
@ShadowRising

Hello, I'm interesting in the Blitzkrieg subspecies. Could you add me to the "Interested Parties please?"

Thank you very much for your time. <3
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png Current Quest: Stone Borer 4500g/15000g
@ShadowRising
Ah, I'd be interested in registering my pair of Surge Collectors! However I only breed the Ice variant of the sub species, so I'm not sure that would qualify them or not. ;w;
@ShadowRising
Ah, I'd be interested in registering my pair of Surge Collectors! However I only breed the Ice variant of the sub species, so I'm not sure that would qualify them or not. ;w;
tumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco2_75sq.png u82kOBZ.png
eswSnrS.png
fVc0Lih.png
nWiQNX9.png
@Zoanthia
Added!

@Croatoan
If your breeding pair are from Lightning and have the colours we accept, then they can be registered. Even if they can't, they can be listed here as breeding "near-misses", since they would be very very close to the official specifications. We have quite a few people who market their near-misses through this thread, so it wouldn't be unusual. :)
@Zoanthia
Added!

@Croatoan
If your breeding pair are from Lightning and have the colours we accept, then they can be registered. Even if they can't, they can be listed here as breeding "near-misses", since they would be very very close to the official specifications. We have quite a few people who market their near-misses through this thread, so it wouldn't be unusual. :)
FR +12
@ShadowRising Then [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=61589&tab=dragon&did=19393181]Tesla[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=61589&tab=dragon&did=19298517]Pigeon[/url] should be okay to register! This is their breeding pair card, complete with hatchling previews. c: [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/0aa0/f/2016/004/f/6/sc_by_cas_a_fras-d9mq8h2.png[/img]
@ShadowRising
Then Tesla and Pigeon should be okay to register!

This is their breeding pair card, complete with hatchling previews. c:
sc_by_cas_a_fras-d9mq8h2.png
tumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco2_75sq.png u82kOBZ.png
eswSnrS.png
fVc0Lih.png
nWiQNX9.png
@Croatoan
Unfortunately I can't register either of them individually. Tesla has a Teal tertiary instead of Aqua, and Pigeon has Iridescent instead of Poison. (NerdyDragon expanded the subspecies for their own purposes after their original idea had been submitted. There's nothing wrong with that, but it does mean we can only accept the more restricted version.)

Fortunately you can still be listed as a breeder! I've added you to the "Breeders" list in this thread. You can post your babies here, as well as ping interested parties in this thread as well. :)
@Croatoan
Unfortunately I can't register either of them individually. Tesla has a Teal tertiary instead of Aqua, and Pigeon has Iridescent instead of Poison. (NerdyDragon expanded the subspecies for their own purposes after their original idea had been submitted. There's nothing wrong with that, but it does mean we can only accept the more restricted version.)

Fortunately you can still be listed as a breeder! I've added you to the "Breeders" list in this thread. You can post your babies here, as well as ping interested parties in this thread as well. :)
FR +12
Update
@DemiFiend @haylay @HollyBleurose @musicfan4

Burrower, Corona Spark, Hydro, Scrubstriker, Shifting Grandfolia, and Van de Graff Generator have been added.
Update
@DemiFiend @haylay @HollyBleurose @musicfan4

Burrower, Corona Spark, Hydro, Scrubstriker, Shifting Grandfolia, and Van de Graff Generator have been added.
FR +12
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 86 87