Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Tell-A-Tale Hatchery
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 72 73
@galacticpink

I don't plan on buying any right now, but GOSH you've been popping out some gorgeous Faes lately. Fireshot and Bonechar are both stunning.
@galacticpink

I don't plan on buying any right now, but GOSH you've been popping out some gorgeous Faes lately. Fireshot and Bonechar are both stunning.
50jNWpv.png
@Galacticpink Might I put a hold on Ashwing?? She's gorgeous, and fits my aesthetic so well - but I just invested alllll of my dragon money into fodder because I'm a dunce. >_< I can have the funds in two days, once the first of my fodder grows up.
@Galacticpink Might I put a hold on Ashwing?? She's gorgeous, and fits my aesthetic so well - but I just invested alllll of my dragon money into fodder because I'm a dunce. >_< I can have the funds in two days, once the first of my fodder grows up.
OPMuT6a.pngWlUa81y.pngpwJjkMF.png
@Miurne

Of course you may! I do holds for up to a week, so two-ish days is no problem! She's held for you!

@FBFishslap

Oh man, Bonechar is gorgeous isn't she? Thanks so much for the compliment! :D
@Miurne

Of course you may! I do holds for up to a week, so two-ish days is no problem! She's held for you!

@FBFishslap

Oh man, Bonechar is gorgeous isn't she? Thanks so much for the compliment! :D
rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
@galacticpink

Can you hold bonechar for me?
@galacticpink

Can you hold bonechar for me?
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
@WhiteYveltal

Sure!
@WhiteYveltal

Sure!
rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
@mirielelloth @PrayingMantis @Zelan @AnonymousSong @pensandink @BeaVoyager @Crookedwiings @bilancia @Lutielle @LaraAelric @Dragons114750 @Airwarrior @Denutena @Pakla @Crescental @SkylineFields @bondiferous @WhiteYveltal @Jensei @Pulsatrix @Tempestris @CharlieH4 @Stormhawke @kaeldra @Miurne @FBFishslap @Kroko @klefaeries

Hey everyone! I wanted to announce that I have a new pair up! They'll be getting a proper breeding card ASAP but for now I wanted to share them! Ribbon Candy is a Butterfly/Glimmer Coatl pair with a 50/50 chance between Crystal and Iridescent for their primary! You can check out their range on the temporary card in my breeding pairs just under Treasured Song!

I'll be putting them on the nest as soon as one's available!~
@mirielelloth @PrayingMantis @Zelan @AnonymousSong @pensandink @BeaVoyager @Crookedwiings @bilancia @Lutielle @LaraAelric @Dragons114750 @Airwarrior @Denutena @Pakla @Crescental @SkylineFields @bondiferous @WhiteYveltal @Jensei @Pulsatrix @Tempestris @CharlieH4 @Stormhawke @kaeldra @Miurne @FBFishslap @Kroko @klefaeries

Hey everyone! I wanted to announce that I have a new pair up! They'll be getting a proper breeding card ASAP but for now I wanted to share them! Ribbon Candy is a Butterfly/Glimmer Coatl pair with a 50/50 chance between Crystal and Iridescent for their primary! You can check out their range on the temporary card in my breeding pairs just under Treasured Song!

I'll be putting them on the nest as soon as one's available!~
rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
@galacticpink Oh my gosh yes. <3 Put me on the pinglist for Ribbon Candy, please!
@galacticpink Oh my gosh yes. <3 Put me on the pinglist for Ribbon Candy, please!
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
@Zelan

Yay! Will do~ :D
@Zelan

Yay! Will do~ :D
rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
@galacticpink

I don't want the girl you put on hold, so you can take her off hold.

But omg more butterflies i need them
@galacticpink

I don't want the girl you put on hold, so you can take her off hold.

But omg more butterflies i need them
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
@WhiteYveltal [s]Will do! That means Bonechar is back up for grabs for 30kt, everyone! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19507884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195079/19507884_350.png[/img] [/url][/s] And I'll have two butterfly pairs nesting again next batch! Taleweavers will be off cooldown and Ribbon Candy will be nesting for the first time! :D
@WhiteYveltal

Will do! That means Bonechar is back up for grabs for 30kt, everyone!

19507884_350.png

And I'll have two butterfly pairs nesting again next batch! Taleweavers will be off cooldown and Ribbon Candy will be nesting for the first time! :D

rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 72 73