Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Tell-A-Tale Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
Congratulations on opening your hatchery! =D

Could you put me on a general pinglist? ^^ I'm not sure if I can afford Glimmer babies at the moment, but I love looking at them. <3 And maybe I'd rob my vault if I do fall in love with one.
Congratulations on opening your hatchery! =D

Could you put me on a general pinglist? ^^ I'm not sure if I can afford Glimmer babies at the moment, but I love looking at them. <3 And maybe I'd rob my vault if I do fall in love with one.
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
@SkylineFields @Denutena

Adding you both to the requested pinglists! :D

Also, Skyline, do you just want to be added to the general...? XD Oh wait, you did omit the PCs and Coatls. So yes, adding you to the lists. XD
@SkylineFields @Denutena

Adding you both to the requested pinglists! :D

Also, Skyline, do you just want to be added to the general...? XD Oh wait, you did omit the PCs and Coatls. So yes, adding you to the lists. XD
rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
@galacticpink I love the fun colours!! Can I be added to the gen ping list? I'm looking for some fun colours for a few of my dergs. :D
@galacticpink I love the fun colours!! Can I be added to the gen ping list? I'm looking for some fun colours for a few of my dergs. :D
q4mcFJf.png
@galacticpink could you put me on the pinglist for the sky jewels and moonbeam pairings please? thanks :)
@galacticpink could you put me on the pinglist for the sky jewels and moonbeam pairings please? thanks :)
hpOdUl3.png
@Pakla @pensandink

And added! Thank you so much for the interest! :D
@Pakla @pensandink

And added! Thank you so much for the interest! :D
rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
Affiliate bump~
Affiliate bump~
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@SkylineFields @mirielelloth
Four Taleweavers hatchlings for sale! 40kt each!

@LaraAelric @SkylineFields @pensandink
Two Sky Jewels hatchlings up! 75kt for the XYY boy and 60kt for the XYZ girl!

@Denutena @Pakla
General ping for you two!~

PS - Also as a general, I should be adding a TON of pairs later today tomorrow. :D
@SkylineFields @mirielelloth
Four Taleweavers hatchlings for sale! 40kt each!

@LaraAelric @SkylineFields @pensandink
Two Sky Jewels hatchlings up! 75kt for the XYY boy and 60kt for the XYZ girl!

@Denutena @Pakla
General ping for you two!~

PS - Also as a general, I should be adding a TON of pairs later today tomorrow. :D
rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
@galacticpink

I want Dreamstone (the Teal/Purple/Stone), should I send a CR?
@galacticpink

I want Dreamstone (the Teal/Purple/Stone), should I send a CR?
@galacticpink Do you do holds? If so for how long? Or do you take festival currency? I have previous festival currency too. Your imps are gorgeous! I love the boy ^_^
@galacticpink Do you do holds? If so for how long? Or do you take festival currency? I have previous festival currency too. Your imps are gorgeous! I love the boy ^_^
@mirielelloth

Sure! It'll be 34,000 with your flight and ping list discounts! :D

@Selestei

No festival currency, but I can do a hold, sure! How long do you need? And it's the boy you'd like me to hold?
@mirielelloth

Sure! It'll be 34,000 with your flight and ping list discounts! :D

@Selestei

No festival currency, but I can do a hold, sure! How long do you need? And it's the boy you'd like me to hold?
rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73