Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Tell-A-Tale Hatchery
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 72 73
@galacticpink Yep!
@galacticpink Yep!
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
@WhiteYveltal

I'll send you the CR for the 22 gems then and you can send me the message with the 24800 treasure! :D
@WhiteYveltal

I'll send you the CR for the 22 gems then and you can send me the message with the 24800 treasure! :D
rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
@galacticpink

Will do, I might change his primary to tiger, I'm not too interested in crystal genes, and he looks prettier like that.
@galacticpink

Will do, I might change his primary to tiger, I'm not too interested in crystal genes, and he looks prettier like that.

- +8 fr time
@WhiteYveltal

Once you've bought him, he's yours to do with as you please~ All I ask is you name him first if you ever decide to exalt him~
@WhiteYveltal

Once you've bought him, he's yours to do with as you please~ All I ask is you name him first if you ever decide to exalt him~
rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
@galacticpink

I rounded the treasure up so there's an extra 200 treasure. Thanks!
@galacticpink

I rounded the treasure up so there's an extra 200 treasure. Thanks!

- +8 fr time
@WhiteYveltal

I noticed, thank you very much! :D
@WhiteYveltal

I noticed, thank you very much! :D
rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
@galacticpink Thank you so much!
@galacticpink Thank you so much!
snap
» bright dragon enthusiast
» fr+10
xpxalNl.gif
@galacticpink Hi there! c: Could I please be put on the pinglist for Autopsy, Spring Breeze, and Sea Snail? *grabby hands* Seabark is absolutely gorgeous but I have no lair space at the moment. :c
@galacticpink Hi there! c: Could I please be put on the pinglist for Autopsy, Spring Breeze, and Sea Snail? *grabby hands* Seabark is absolutely gorgeous but I have no lair space at the moment. :c
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
@Zelan

Absolutely!

Aww, hate when that happens :c
@Zelan

Absolutely!

Aww, hate when that happens :c
rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
@galacticpink Hi! Is that a typo for your Butterfly WC? Your WC is listed for 300k in the AH but 80k on your thread. May I also please be put on your Tailweavers pinglist..Thank you!
@galacticpink Hi! Is that a typo for your Butterfly WC? Your WC is listed for 300k in the AH but 80k on your thread. May I also please be put on your Tailweavers pinglist..Thank you!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 72 73