Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bday hatchlings for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Cyrya yay! Idk what I'll do with her, but she's one hell of a cutie!!
And yes please! He is such a cute little lemon :'D
@Cyrya yay! Idk what I'll do with her, but she's one hell of a cutie!!
And yes please! He is such a cute little lemon :'D
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature I'll put a mark on his bio to inform you before exalting and I'll set up a CR for the maize lady, just send me the familiars over when you can ^^
@BeingOfNature I'll put a mark on his bio to inform you before exalting and I'll set up a CR for the maize lady, just send me the familiars over when you can ^^
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya yay! Thank ye! And I'll send them once my hoard will let me :'D
@Cyrya yay! Thank ye! And I'll send them once my hoard will let me :'D
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Cyrya Yayyyyy okay so your choice of; an unhatched egg (arcane or shadow); four gilded chests; or 90kt
@Cyrya Yayyyyy okay so your choice of; an unhatched egg (arcane or shadow); four gilded chests; or 90kt
Please ping me at RattyfleeF! My username has an 'f' on the end, not a 't'!
@Rattyfleef uuuuuuh I am real tempted to take the eggie :D yes! I'll take the arcane please xD telling kitters to send you the CR for 1 t :D
@Rattyfleef uuuuuuh I am real tempted to take the eggie :D yes! I'll take the arcane please xD telling kitters to send you the CR for 1 t :D
FR +10
@cyrya Woo! I will send you the arcane egg now
@cyrya Woo! I will send you the arcane egg now
Please ping me at RattyfleeF! My username has an 'f' on the end, not a 't'!
@Cyrya
Royal Beige Noc SB pls!
@Cyrya
Royal Beige Noc SB pls!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox sorry but the auctions have ended already so basically currently I am just taking offers for the dragons that didn't sell, I'm sorry for any confusion, I probably should change the thread up a bit or just move the dragons into my normal sales thread and delete this
@Aeonox sorry but the auctions have ended already so basically currently I am just taking offers for the dragons that didn't sell, I'm sorry for any confusion, I probably should change the thread up a bit or just move the dragons into my normal sales thread and delete this
FR +10
@Cyrya
...Then can I buy it? <_>
@Cyrya
...Then can I buy it? <_>
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox yes :D how much you offering?
@Aeonox yes :D how much you offering?
FR +10