Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bday hatchlings for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DarkeningDawn deal, send over the accent and I'll set up the CR :)
@DarkeningDawn deal, send over the accent and I'll set up the CR :)
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya Hi! I had a bid on the Soil/Orange/Emerald girl - I notice she hasn't been marked as sold, were you looking for a higher offer on her?
@Cyrya Hi! I had a bid on the Soil/Orange/Emerald girl - I notice she hasn't been marked as sold, were you looking for a higher offer on her?
tumblr_inline_nwe87aFsXr1tru5lx_540.png
@Leaflet I am still pondering on the 2 dragons bid on but not marked as sold if I am happy with 25k or not and also the problem is that the dragon is in a lair of a friends brother so the trading is going to be a bit weird :D I am so sorry for any trouble, I've been real busy today and I really am sorry I hope you can forgive me some day :D
@Leaflet I am still pondering on the 2 dragons bid on but not marked as sold if I am happy with 25k or not and also the problem is that the dragon is in a lair of a friends brother so the trading is going to be a bit weird :D I am so sorry for any trouble, I've been real busy today and I really am sorry I hope you can forgive me some day :D
FR +10
@Cyrya No worries, it's totally fine! c: Just wanted to check in - let me know when you decide :D
@Cyrya No worries, it's totally fine! c: Just wanted to check in - let me know when you decide :D
@Leaflet ofc :D you will be the first one to know xD I was wondering, would you mind raising the offer to 30k? tbh just send me 25k or 30k and set up the CR for 1 t and I will tell the holder to accept it :) it's a pretty dragon but to be honest I need to let some of them go or I will drown in them xD
@Leaflet ofc :D you will be the first one to know xD I was wondering, would you mind raising the offer to 30k? tbh just send me 25k or 30k and set up the CR for 1 t and I will tell the holder to accept it :) it's a pretty dragon but to be honest I need to let some of them go or I will drown in them xD
FR +10
@Cyrya 30k sounds fine to me :) I'll go send the treasure and the CR; thank you!
@Cyrya 30k sounds fine to me :) I'll go send the treasure and the CR; thank you!
@Leaflet I have told my friend to inform their brother to accept the CR as soon as possible : 3
@Leaflet I have told my friend to inform their brother to accept the CR as soon as possible : 3
FR +10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8