Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Battle Dragon Sales (level 25’s)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@AnonMadSci Not sleeping in the dining room is always a plus! lol But now you're going to be couchless! OAO

Art always makes a home a home. I don't get people who have nothing on their walls... it's just so....... empty. Cold. Like living in a closet or something... I didn't know you draw/ take photos?!
@AnonMadSci Not sleeping in the dining room is always a plus! lol But now you're going to be couchless! OAO

Art always makes a home a home. I don't get people who have nothing on their walls... it's just so....... empty. Cold. Like living in a closet or something... I didn't know you draw/ take photos?!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Yeah, but I have a dining room table and a bed to lounge on until I get a new one ^^ Oh, I also have the plants I grew from seedlings. They grow like ivy so they're all hanging up/on little nooks around the apartment. No flowers yet though :-/

Meh, I'm not really attached to material things so I can go either way and be perfectly fine. But then, I could live in a closet if I had to. I do draw/take photos! I usually post stuff on my DA (I recently changed accounts so not everything is posted, but I was planning to do that tonight.) or occasionally on my Tumblr. Though I haven't posted my photos since there's a lot and I like to be organized so I'm waiting until I can splurge on a months premium membership to get the little sub folders so I can organize it by state.

But anywho, photos are just things that caught my eye and the drawings are simple little things.
@Tiriea

Yeah, but I have a dining room table and a bed to lounge on until I get a new one ^^ Oh, I also have the plants I grew from seedlings. They grow like ivy so they're all hanging up/on little nooks around the apartment. No flowers yet though :-/

Meh, I'm not really attached to material things so I can go either way and be perfectly fine. But then, I could live in a closet if I had to. I do draw/take photos! I usually post stuff on my DA (I recently changed accounts so not everything is posted, but I was planning to do that tonight.) or occasionally on my Tumblr. Though I haven't posted my photos since there's a lot and I like to be organized so I'm waiting until I can splurge on a months premium membership to get the little sub folders so I can organize it by state.

But anywho, photos are just things that caught my eye and the drawings are simple little things.
accent_banner1_by_anonmadsci-db70vwh.pngart_banner_2_by_anonmadsci-db70vwz.pnghatchery_banner_3_by_anonmadsci-db70vxe.pngadoptables_banner_4_by_anonmadsci-db70vxt.png
@AnonMadSci Oh! Seedling plants! 8D (Sorry... is my nature showing?) What kind? You make them sound like sweet pea or morning glory, but I'm not aware of anyone ever growing them indoors lol

Right! dA! I knew that! I'm having trouble lately to get myself invested in dA again.... I didn't know you needed a premium membership for subfolders O.o I hate how they raised the price again :C It's so not worth it imo.... But I'd love see your stuff when it's up C:

And simple things are lovely! ^^
@AnonMadSci Oh! Seedling plants! 8D (Sorry... is my nature showing?) What kind? You make them sound like sweet pea or morning glory, but I'm not aware of anyone ever growing them indoors lol

Right! dA! I knew that! I'm having trouble lately to get myself invested in dA again.... I didn't know you needed a premium membership for subfolders O.o I hate how they raised the price again :C It's so not worth it imo.... But I'd love see your stuff when it's up C:

And simple things are lovely! ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

They were seedlings 'bout a month ago, they're huge now~! There were two kinds, one was a lovely blue morning glory since the fam killed my last one when I went off to college. The second kind is very similar but with white flowers, a variety called Moonflower I think. I've only got two pots inside, one hanging outside and another back home on the deck that's apparently growing like wildfire~. :)

Yup ^^ I've got three accounts, but my AnonMadSci account is my main one. I fell asleep last night ^^; so I'll try to put everything up tonight instead.
@Tiriea

They were seedlings 'bout a month ago, they're huge now~! There were two kinds, one was a lovely blue morning glory since the fam killed my last one when I went off to college. The second kind is very similar but with white flowers, a variety called Moonflower I think. I've only got two pots inside, one hanging outside and another back home on the deck that's apparently growing like wildfire~. :)

Yup ^^ I've got three accounts, but my AnonMadSci account is my main one. I fell asleep last night ^^; so I'll try to put everything up tonight instead.
accent_banner1_by_anonmadsci-db70vwh.pngart_banner_2_by_anonmadsci-db70vwz.pnghatchery_banner_3_by_anonmadsci-db70vxe.pngadoptables_banner_4_by_anonmadsci-db70vxt.png
@AnonMadSci Oohh! I love morning glory ^^ I've had all sorts of colors! Blues, purples, pinks... not sure if I've ever had white... Sounds really lovely though! I didn't know it could grow indoors?! Doesn't it kind of... take over the room? haha Also, does it work as a hanging plant?!?!
@AnonMadSci Oohh! I love morning glory ^^ I've had all sorts of colors! Blues, purples, pinks... not sure if I've ever had white... Sounds really lovely though! I didn't know it could grow indoors?! Doesn't it kind of... take over the room? haha Also, does it work as a hanging plant?!?!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

My last one didn't 0.o It was bigger than the pot, but it was relatively small. These might, but they're all in places where I don't care if they grow too big. I'll show you pictures when I get off of work. I wish they'd flower though ;-;

The hanging one is doing good for the most part, though there is a shoot that climbed the hanging part and is growing along the ceiling somehow, but even that looks cool do it's alright.
@Tiriea

My last one didn't 0.o It was bigger than the pot, but it was relatively small. These might, but they're all in places where I don't care if they grow too big. I'll show you pictures when I get off of work. I wish they'd flower though ;-;

The hanging one is doing good for the most part, though there is a shoot that climbed the hanging part and is growing along the ceiling somehow, but even that looks cool do it's alright.
@AnonMadSci They sound awesome! I'd be so worried they get in a crack somewhere and ruin the ceiling or wall (like ivy can even ruin your brick wall)... Morning glory just wraps around things though, right? Like sweetpea? I'm sure they look beautiful though! I love hanging and climbing plants!! ^^ So pretty....
@AnonMadSci They sound awesome! I'd be so worried they get in a crack somewhere and ruin the ceiling or wall (like ivy can even ruin your brick wall)... Morning glory just wraps around things though, right? Like sweetpea? I'm sure they look beautiful though! I love hanging and climbing plants!! ^^ So pretty....
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

They curl around things and climb, I'm pretty sure they don't grow into the cracks and stuff. Ivy things actually have roots along the vines attaching them to whatever they're on and morning glories and moonflower to don't have that... I think? I'm at work for another couple hours though, so you'll have to wait for pictures v.v
@Tiriea

They curl around things and climb, I'm pretty sure they don't grow into the cracks and stuff. Ivy things actually have roots along the vines attaching them to whatever they're on and morning glories and moonflower to don't have that... I think? I'm at work for another couple hours though, so you'll have to wait for pictures v.v
@AnonMadSci *waits patiently* :) lol
@AnonMadSci *waits patiently* :) lol
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Sydkiaray

The first page has been updated though I haven’t heard anything from the guy that preordered Nazareth. I looked at his profile page and the last activity he had was from the 20th. How long do you want to wait before opening it up to other people again?
@Sydkiaray

The first page has been updated though I haven’t heard anything from the guy that preordered Nazareth. I looked at his profile page and the last activity he had was from the 20th. How long do you want to wait before opening it up to other people again?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9