Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue| Temp closed for revamp
@Jaigalaar no problem! I'll take good care of her thank you! ^^
@Jaigalaar no problem! I'll take good care of her thank you! ^^
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
@Jaigalaar Can I put this guy up for sale here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1538959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15390/1538959_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Jaigalaar

Can I put this guy up for sale here?

1538959_350.png
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace We'd be glad to take him in, but you can't put him up directly for sale through here, sorry!

(not sure if I've had enough coffee to be articulate here aaaah)
@FloatingInSpace We'd be glad to take him in, but you can't put him up directly for sale through here, sorry!

(not sure if I've had enough coffee to be articulate here aaaah)
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar

Ok, do you want me to hold onto him until you have space to take him in? He's just somewhat old and I'd like to see him go to a good home but don't know where to do so.
@Jaigalaar

Ok, do you want me to hold onto him until you have space to take him in? He's just somewhat old and I'd like to see him go to a good home but don't know where to do so.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace We have the space now. :) Will likely get him listed up within a couple days-do you want a ping when he finds a home?

(brain still not all here aaah)
@FloatingInSpace We have the space now. :) Will likely get him listed up within a couple days-do you want a ping when he finds a home?

(brain still not all here aaah)
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar

Naw, just want to know he gets to go somewhere other than the Plaguebringer :P Should I CR to you for 1T?
@Jaigalaar

Naw, just want to know he gets to go somewhere other than the Plaguebringer :P Should I CR to you for 1T?
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace You're welcome to send him over for 15kt, as it says on the front page. ^_^ At least cover the exalt value of him.

And thank you! Sorry for my brain being goo here. I may need to go make sure I didn't accidentally get decaf again.
@FloatingInSpace You're welcome to send him over for 15kt, as it says on the front page. ^_^ At least cover the exalt value of him.

And thank you! Sorry for my brain being goo here. I may need to go make sure I didn't accidentally get decaf again.
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar

Hurk, apparently I can't read stuff or don't look through things close enough. >.< Chucking him over.

*crosses fingers that I find my own earth imp some day*
@Jaigalaar

Hurk, apparently I can't read stuff or don't look through things close enough. >.< Chucking him over.

*crosses fingers that I find my own earth imp some day*
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace No worries, I'm hardly attentive enough tonight to judge. And yes, good luck on that. ^_^ We don't get many in but they do show up on occasion.
@FloatingInSpace No worries, I'm hardly attentive enough tonight to judge. And yes, good luck on that. ^_^ We don't get many in but they do show up on occasion.
CyxcE9w.png
Up with you!
Up with you!
CyxcE9w.png