Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue| Temp closed for revamp
Aaand up with you!
Aaand up with you!
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar i am intrested in Hawkeye so would you want me to send a CR or how do we do this?
@Jaigalaar i am intrested in Hawkeye so would you want me to send a CR or how do we do this?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
@DawnSky Yup, just send me a CR for the price listed. And thank you! :)
@DawnSky Yup, just send me a CR for the price listed. And thank you! :)
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar welcome! i thougth that she would just make a perfect mate for my male imp. HarthStone [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17113855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/171139/17113855.png[/img] [/url]
@Jaigalaar welcome! i thougth that she would just make a perfect mate for my male imp. HarthStone

17113855.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
@DawnSky Oooh, yes! And we're glad to see her get a home, thank you very much. :D
@DawnSky Oooh, yes! And we're glad to see her get a home, thank you very much. :D
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar your very welcome!
@Jaigalaar your very welcome!
boop
boop
CyxcE9w.png
Thank you muchly for the ping about Seraph, just wanted to let you know I saw, but I'm going to pass on him, he's the the wrong side of the spectrum and right now I don't have to funds to invest in the scatter scrolls I'd need for him. :c Thank you for letting me know tho!
Thank you muchly for the ping about Seraph, just wanted to let you know I saw, but I'm going to pass on him, he's the the wrong side of the spectrum and right now I don't have to funds to invest in the scatter scrolls I'd need for him. :c Thank you for letting me know tho!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@Jaigalaar hello! i'm very interested in adopting Jophiel! I sent a cr request ^^
@Jaigalaar hello! i'm very interested in adopting Jophiel! I sent a cr request ^^
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
@h8trg8tr Accepted, thank you for giving her a home! :D
@h8trg8tr Accepted, thank you for giving her a home! :D
CyxcE9w.png