Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue| Temp closed for revamp
Bumping for potential new homes!
Bumping for potential new homes!
zDFlZMa.png
@Jaigalaar Yes I am on those ping lists as well as this one and several others for the older dragons and we have one in flight as well! Thank you for mentioning and I can't wait until the next round of Imperials comes in for a landing. I have a couple that don't really fit the older ones but I wasn't sure if I could donate ones that are a year or a tiny bit younger? I would really hate to see them get exalted but they have really outgrown my clan sadly. Please let me know if I could send to you to be adopted?
@Jaigalaar Yes I am on those ping lists as well as this one and several others for the older dragons and we have one in flight as well! Thank you for mentioning and I can't wait until the next round of Imperials comes in for a landing. I have a couple that don't really fit the older ones but I wasn't sure if I could donate ones that are a year or a tiny bit younger? I would really hate to see them get exalted but they have really outgrown my clan sadly. Please let me know if I could send to you to be adopted?
uDNAbBS.png
@kitsune56 We only take in Imperials with IDs under 3 million, sorry! There might be some other rescues about that take in younger dragons, but I don't keep tabs on such things so I couldn't direct you to any specific ones.

Best of luck with your search though, hopefully there will be some that match up in our next round.
@kitsune56 We only take in Imperials with IDs under 3 million, sorry! There might be some other rescues about that take in younger dragons, but I don't keep tabs on such things so I couldn't direct you to any specific ones.

Best of luck with your search though, hopefully there will be some that match up in our next round.
CyxcE9w.png
bamp =D
bamp =D
divider.png
Boop!
Boop!
CyxcE9w.png
@ElphabaThropp Your hold on Valiona ends tonight, if you need more time just let us know!

@Irarina Same as above for Razzle, just wanted make sure you both got a reminder. :)
@ElphabaThropp Your hold on Valiona ends tonight, if you need more time just let us know!

@Irarina Same as above for Razzle, just wanted make sure you both got a reminder. :)
CyxcE9w.png
@@Jaigalaar Please put me on the six digit and under pinglist!
@@Jaigalaar Please put me on the six digit and under pinglist!
@everynne Got you down! :)
@everynne Got you down! :)
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar I was busy yesterday. Sorry for that! Sending CR now.
@Jaigalaar I was busy yesterday. Sorry for that! Sending CR now.
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
bamp =D
bamp =D
divider.png