Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Crystalline Factory: Under Construction
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@tek9cb

please ping me for Onyx and Charizardite X
@tek9cb

please ping me for Onyx and Charizardite X
Serenity's Studding Services:
10k studd fee and 5% of egg sales!!
All dragons are open to studding.

Nest Rentals:
Reserve a nest today! All I require is you send over food for your dragon and food as payment :D. Its that easy! No treasure required!
Looking for Mates
@SilentSerenity Will do! c:
@SilentSerenity Will do! c:
tumblr_ntvjrideNS1uclxu6o1_100.pngtumblr_ntvdioU6Ye1uclxu6o1_250.png
@sylphrespect

idk if cry/fac is okay but theres a hatchery here with obs/obs/x that may hatch glimmer
@sylphrespect

idk if cry/fac is okay but theres a hatchery here with obs/obs/x that may hatch glimmer
@tek9cb
please ping me for onyx
@tek9cb
please ping me for onyx
@SylphRespect Will do!
@SylphRespect Will do!
@tek9cb

I'm looking for a male coatl with red/fire/sunshine colors or very close (I'm looking to get a fire representative in my lair.), and you have at least two pairs that might have hatchlings that are what I'm looking for, or are very close.

Could you ping me if you get lucky?
@tek9cb

I'm looking for a male coatl with red/fire/sunshine colors or very close (I'm looking to get a fire representative in my lair.), and you have at least two pairs that might have hatchlings that are what I'm looking for, or are very close.

Could you ping me if you get lucky?
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.png
@Scrysis Do you just want a male coatl with colors in that range or is it something more specific? Either way, sure! I'll probably put your ping on all the pairs that satisfy that requirement with a note for the specifics, if that's okay?
@Scrysis Do you just want a male coatl with colors in that range or is it something more specific? Either way, sure! I'll probably put your ping on all the pairs that satisfy that requirement with a note for the specifics, if that's okay?
@tek9cb

Those specifics would be ideal, but I know that getting those specific colors will be a challenge, so I'm open to dragons that come close.
@tek9cb

Those specifics would be ideal, but I know that getting those specific colors will be a challenge, so I'm open to dragons that come close.
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.png
[center][size=6]~[b]Charizardite X Now Has 100% Chance of Glimmer![/b]~[/size] 8-16-15[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=89561&tab=dragon&did=15468571][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/63c255f6f46c3ed8f96bfdd4b9cad1e0/tumblr_nsiyaoL9x21uclxu6o1_r1_500.png[/img] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/d6dacab3ac50a5fe359325ecefe29d63/tumblr_nsiyaoL9x21uclxu6o5_r1_500.jpg[/img][/url] [quote=Charizardite X Pinglist] @korihudson @fudgernutter @Angelfonds @SilentSerenity[/quote] [quote=General Pinglist] @AceOfSpace [/quote] [quote=Glimmer Pinglist] @shadron [/quote]
~Charizardite X Now Has 100% Chance of Glimmer!~
8-16-15

tumblr_nsiyaoL9x21uclxu6o1_r1_500.png
tumblr_nsiyaoL9x21uclxu6o5_r1_500.jpg

Charizardite X Pinglist wrote:
General Pinglist wrote:
Glimmer Pinglist wrote:
@tek9cb
so this is why you bought gems
nice
@tek9cb