Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Crystalline Factory: Under Construction
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@tek9cb
Double check says nope. Sorry for the unneccessary ping! good luck!
@tek9cb
Double check says nope. Sorry for the unneccessary ping! good luck!
Crystal_Garden_banner.png tumblr_nti62fgW0T1r3l5hqo2_r1_100.png
@tek9cb If I throw in 3 Iron Treasure Chests, I can probably do that.
@tek9cb If I throw in 3 Iron Treasure Chests, I can probably do that.
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
@AceofSpace So 3 iron chests, the wind egg, the light rune, and 375 gems worth of treasure and gems?
@AceofSpace So 3 iron chests, the wind egg, the light rune, and 375 gems worth of treasure and gems?
tumblr_ntvjrideNS1uclxu6o1_100.pngtumblr_ntvdioU6Ye1uclxu6o1_250.png
@silverrowan Thanks, and it's not a problem! :D
@silverrowan Thanks, and it's not a problem! :D
@tek9cb Yep, that'd be the plan. I'll send over a CR for 300 gems and then send the rest on PM.
@tek9cb Yep, that'd be the plan. I'll send over a CR for 300 gems and then send the rest on PM.
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
@AceofSpace Awesome!
@AceofSpace Awesome!
[center][size=6]~[b]Some Changes to Pairings 8-13-15[/b]~[/size][/center] [quote=General Pinglist] @AceOfSpace[/quote] ----- [center][size=4][b]Good News!! :D[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Charizardite Y] [b]Charizardite Y now produces only Glimmer babs thanks to an abundance of gems on my part allowing me to purchase a scroll!! [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=89561&tab=dragon&did=15468571][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/96a1ae4a40a9d076e20f99c56fffc112/tumblr_nsiybxFJi61uclxu6o1_r1_500.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/daeeaa65ada9df070e6364fd9928b7f2/tumblr_nsiybxFJi61uclxu6o2_r1_500.jpg[/img][/url] [quote=Ping List for Charizardite Y] [center][b]RTB: 9-4-15[/b][/center] @shadron @korihudson @DigDog @Angelfonds @silverrowan[/quote] [/quote] ----- [center][size=4][b]Bad News :([/b][/size][/center] [quote=Emerald] The Emerald pairing must unfortunately be removed due to a relatedness issue that was regrettably overlooked. Another green-range pairing will replace it at some point in the future, potentially after the new color wheel is announced in full. We apologize for the mistake. [quote=Pinglist for Emerald] @Anivia[/quote][/quote] [quote=Eudialyte] The Eudialyte pairing has been disbanded indefinitely due to my concern over what the expanded color wheel will do to its already questionable range. This pairing may be discontinued entirely, to be replaced by several pairings with tighter ranges in that part of the spectrum, with the parents being recycled for new pairings or sold.[/quote]
~Some Changes to Pairings 8-13-15~

General Pinglist wrote:

Good News!! :D

Charizardite Y wrote:
Charizardite Y now produces only Glimmer babs thanks to an abundance of gems on my part allowing me to purchase a scroll!!

tumblr_nsiybxFJi61uclxu6o1_r1_500.png
tumblr_nsiybxFJi61uclxu6o2_r1_500.jpg
Ping List for Charizardite Y wrote:

Bad News :(

Emerald wrote:
The Emerald pairing must unfortunately be removed due to a relatedness issue that was regrettably overlooked. Another green-range pairing will replace it at some point in the future, potentially after the new color wheel is announced in full. We apologize for the mistake.
Pinglist for Emerald wrote:

Eudialyte wrote:
The Eudialyte pairing has been disbanded indefinitely due to my concern over what the expanded color wheel will do to its already questionable range. This pairing may be discontinued entirely, to be replaced by several pairings with tighter ranges in that part of the spectrum, with the parents being recycled for new pairings or sold.
@tek9cb
ember's coloring is gorgeous! if you get any babies closer to her coloring, let me know c:
@tek9cb
ember's coloring is gorgeous! if you get any babies closer to her coloring, let me know c:
roar! ^_^ i'm anna, or avo. WizmHQi.png
- — [ dragoness.carrd.co
]

tumblr_inline_re1v10hAZU1xxzinw_500.gif
@shadron Will do! Sorry about just putting you on the ping list for all the glimmer pairs, I can change 'em if you want, and I'll make a note on this one that you want one closer to Ember's colors :D
@shadron Will do! Sorry about just putting you on the ping list for all the glimmer pairs, I can change 'em if you want, and I'll make a note on this one that you want one closer to Ember's colors :D
@tek9cb it's no problem! i love looking at all of them, heh
@tek9cb it's no problem! i love looking at all of them, heh
roar! ^_^ i'm anna, or avo. WizmHQi.png
- — [ dragoness.carrd.co
]

tumblr_inline_re1v10hAZU1xxzinw_500.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27