Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A]3 Old Dragons+cool ID Noc CLOSED
1 2 3 4
Hello~ I got busy last time and just sort of abandoned this post. I'm done with con season and all that jazz, so I'll be keeping this bumped and checked and stuff I have four dragons I need out of my lair and would feel guilty exalting them. [center][b][size=4]AUCTION INFO[/size][/b] Auction ends July 25th at 01:00 FR time 30 minute snipe guard Gems @ 1:600 [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1509771#12497571]list of items I accept[/url] Please ping me and the person you outbid :3[/center] [quote=6 DIGITS][center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=850476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8505/850476_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]#850476[/b] Oct 02, 2013 Azure/Midnight/Gold Clown/Stripes/Basic 3rd gen on father's side 9 Offspring, 2 Unnamed [b]SB: 60kT CB: 60kT by Jabbur *AB: on AH for 350kT[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=7 DIGITS][center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1086950] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10870/1086950_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]#1086950[/b] Oct 26, 2013 Sunshine/Sand/Beige Speckle/Freckle/Basic 2nd gen on father's side, 3rd gen on mother's side 11 offspring, all named [b]SB: 60kT CB: N/A *AB: on AH for 350kT[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2561149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25612/2561149_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]XYY #2561149[/b] Mar 07, 2014 Obsidian/Ice/Ice Tiger/Shimmer/Underbelly matching Ice eyes 4 offspring, all good names [b]SB: 60kT CB: N/A *AB: on AH for 350kT[/b][/center][/quote] I can't figure out what to do with this girl because I think her ID is pretty cool with it's repeated 4s and stuff so I'll feel guilty exalting her. But if I don't get any interest, she's going right to the Icewarden :P [quote=COOL ID][center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14746454] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147465/14746454_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][size=4]#14746454[/size][/b] Pink/Tangerine/Caribbean 2nd gen on father's side [b]SB: 50kT CB: N/A *AB: on AH for 300kT[/b][/center][/quote] *See post below to see items I accept as immediate autobuys. In those cases, first come, first serve **Any dragons that are named will come with a free Scroll of renaming at your request
Hello~
I got busy last time and just sort of abandoned this post. I'm done with con season and all that jazz, so I'll be keeping this bumped and checked and stuff

I have four dragons I need out of my lair and would feel guilty exalting them.

AUCTION INFO
Auction ends July 25th at 01:00 FR time
30 minute snipe guard
Gems @ 1:600
list of items I accept

Please ping me and the person you outbid :3

6 DIGITS wrote:

850476_350.png

Oct 02, 2013
Azure/Midnight/Gold
Clown/Stripes/Basic
3rd gen on father's side
9 Offspring, 2 Unnamed
SB: 60kT
CB: 60kT by Jabbur
*AB: on AH for 350kT
7 DIGITS wrote:

1086950_350.png

Oct 26, 2013
Sunshine/Sand/Beige
Speckle/Freckle/Basic
2nd gen on father's side, 3rd gen on mother's side
11 offspring, all named
CB: N/A

2561149_350.png

XYY

Mar 07, 2014
Obsidian/Ice/Ice
Tiger/Shimmer/Underbelly
matching Ice eyes
4 offspring, all good names

I can't figure out what to do with this girl because I think her ID is pretty cool with it's repeated 4s and stuff so I'll feel guilty exalting her. But if I don't get any interest, she's going right to the Icewarden :P
COOL ID wrote:

14746454_350.png

Pink/Tangerine/Caribbean
2nd gen on father's side
SB: 50kT
*AB: on AH for 300kT

*See post below to see items I accept as immediate autobuys. In those cases, first come, first serve
**Any dragons that are named will come with a free Scroll of renaming at your request
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
I accept mixed payments of really anything as long as the worth (lowest AH price) of the group of items you are offering adds up to the worth of the dragon :3 [center][b]**Feel free to offer a single pricey item on multiple (or all) dragons :3[/b][/center] These items I would accept as immediate autobuys for one or multiple dragons [quote=Autobuy Items][center] [item=companion comet][item=golem gauntlet][item=Moonglow Thorns][item=downy fox rat][item=dunhoof ambassador][item=golden bantam fangar][item=mock firebird][item=fawn fox rat][item=speedy][/center][/quote] These Items I will accept in any combination as partial or full payment :3 [quote=Apparel I Would Accept][center] [item=hip black frames][item=spectre guise][item=kelpie guise][item=harvest guise][item=desert dynasty tail rings][item=cyan delver's lamp][item=paunchy red percher][item=paunchy green percher][item=screaming tickbird][item=yelling wyrmpeck][item=night sky arm silks][item=night sky leg silks][item=night sky wing silks][item=night sky silk sash][item=night sky silk scarf][item=night sky tail bangle][item=night sky silk veil][/center][/quote] [quote=Familiars I Still Need] [center][item=item=blue vein pansy][item=candycane xolo][item=chromefeather lookout][item=coarsefur yeti][item=cockatrice][item=coppercoil creeper][item=coral carpenter][item=corrosive depin][item=dappled dunhoof][item=deadwood boar][item=depin][item=dwarf unicorn][item=fluted pukasloth][item=frost delver][item=goldenbeast][item=greater sandstrike][item=hippogriff][item=hippojay][item=king parda][item=longneck hunter][item=longneck wanderer][item=mantled foo][item=mantarune][item=maren warrior][item=melprin][item=mesacliff harpy][item=mimic buttersnake][item=molten wartoad][item=mottled buttersnake][item=nephrite chameleon][item=orange blotch pansy][item=overcharged silverbeast][item=paradise zalis][item=parda][item=peacock firebird][item=petal jumper][item=proto manticore][item=rainbow sprite][item=red-winged owlcat][item=rivermouth flatbill][item=roundhorn melprin][item=scrapmetal tracker][item=sentinel mith][item=sentry squawker][item=shimmering xolo][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/592.png[/img][item=spellbound golem][item=spinel vulstal][item=spotted pukasloth][item=steelhound][item=stone borer][item=swift lumen][item=swift volt][item=tigerblood foo][item=tourmaline vulstal][item=tufted leaf beetle][item=tuxedo floracat][item=ultramel amphithere][item=umberhorn qiriq][item=wartoad][item=wave sweeper][item=wetland unicorn][item=zalis][/center][/quote] [size=5][b]Finally, I accept art as well :3[/b][/size] I'm super picky, though so please post a good set of examples (devart, tumblr, etc.) and don't be offended if I don't accept. I'm looking for [b]gijinka/human[/b] art primarily, but I love beautiful dragon art, so feel free to offer regardless. I definitely don't bite. I usually look for art of dragons on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=112461]my first page[/url] [b]Things I like:[/b] NSFW (hehe, message me with examples) Traditional Lineart Full color Headshots really anything :3
I accept mixed payments of really anything as long as the worth (lowest AH price) of the group of items you are offering adds up to the worth of the dragon :3

**Feel free to offer a single pricey item on multiple (or all) dragons :3

These items I would accept as immediate autobuys for one or multiple dragons
Autobuy Items wrote:
Companion Comet Golem Gauntlet Moonglow Thorns Downy Fox Rat Dunhoof Ambassador Golden Bantam Fangar Mock Firebird Fawn Fox Rat Speedy

These Items I will accept in any combination as partial or full payment :3
Apparel I Would Accept wrote:
Hip Black Frames Spectre Guise Kelpie Guise Harvest Guise Desert Dynasty Tail Rings Cyan Delver's Lamp Paunchy Red Percher Paunchy Green Percher Screaming Tickbird Yelling Wyrmpeck Night Sky Arm Silks Night Sky Leg Silks Night Sky Wing Silks Night Sky Silk Sash Night Sky Silk Scarf Night Sky Tail Bangle Night Sky Silk Veil
Familiars I Still Need wrote:
Candycane Xolo Chromefeather Lookout Coarsefur Yeti Cockatrice Coppercoil Creeper Coral Carpenter Corrosive Depin Dappled Dunhoof Deadwood Boar Depin Dwarf Unicorn Fluted Pukasloth Frost Delver Goldenbeast Greater Sandstrike Hippogriff Hippojay King Parda Longneck Hunter Longneck Wanderer Mantled Foo Mantarune Maren Warrior Melprin Mesacliff Harpy Mimic Buttersnake Molten Wartoad Mottled Buttersnake Nephrite Chameleon Orange Blotch Pansy Overcharged Silverbeast Paradise Zalis Parda Peacock Firebird Petal Jumper Proto Manticore Rainbow Sprite Red-Winged Owlcat Rivermouth Flatbill Roundhorn Melprin Scrapmetal Tracker Sentinel Mith Sentry Squawker Shimmering Xolo 592.png Spellbound Golem Spinel Vulstal Spotted Pukasloth Steelhound Stone Borer Swift Lumen Swift Volt Tigerblood Foo Tourmaline Vulstal Tufted Leaf Beetle Tuxedo Floracat Ultramel Amphithere Umberhorn Qiriq Wartoad Wave Sweeper Wetland Unicorn Zalis

Finally, I accept art as well :3
I'm super picky, though so please post a good set of examples (devart, tumblr, etc.) and don't be offended if I don't accept.

I'm looking for gijinka/human art primarily, but I love beautiful dragon art, so feel free to offer regardless. I definitely don't bite.
I usually look for art of dragons on my first page

Things I like:
NSFW (hehe, message me with examples)
Traditional
Lineart
Full color
Headshots
really anything :3
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
Pinging 6 Digit Collectors @acidquill @Acorncap @AileyQuinne @Akumisan @AlexiaSilver @AloriD @Altariel @Amandaroleplayer @Ambiance @Ampharos @Anivia @Arintol @AsinaElphine @Astraya @Aurora23 @Boundary @Brindlefur @CadetArlert @Caerbannog @Cairan @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @Chrestomanci @Combatic0ns @cooneyms @Craving @CreepingCorbies @Cuppycakez @Curio @Defiance @Diamondsuits @DobbyDobby @Dotckler @Dragonweaver @duckweed @Dureena @Edaigoa @Eliza @EmiT @Emysry @Ereb @eriophora @Faunus @Fay @Felixitous @Ganymede @Gladewalker @Godiva @Harkness @Heeroku @Infectionary @Jaigalaar @JD1620 @kaorusquee @Kardi @karoushi @Keno @Korozo @lawnmowers @legendbeary @Lexreon @lightly @LittleLionFire @Lottie @LuminousShadow @Luxio @Lykos @Megaparsecs @Meilkor @Micheru @Moami @moderneel @Moomargh @Morgwir @MrBrightside @Narif @Nicole @NightmaricZor @Niharike @Nostalgic @Nouvella @Nyaro @Ouji @passingavery @Peisinoe @Phaedra @phoeniixfire @Phoenix684 @Phoenixfyre @pocketwitch @PoisonedPaper @PorkWithBones @RabitX3 @Rattyfleef @Rogue @Rykeir @Safirien @Scoria @Shadi @Shadowfire9 @Sinnibelle @SirLeafheart @Slime @Solanaceae13 @Soleil @soullessdeath4 @Sparkylurkdragon @SpiritusDraconis @StarTatami @Stormflight @Story @SyiiTormey @Tacroy @Taliska @Talismarr @Tangaroa @TeaRex @Tessablue @TheArcaneKitsune @Tiarana @Tossico @TragicallyBad @Tsaiah @TwilitRaven @Waxwing @Wow @wrexit @Xemriss @Xie @ZombieMoon Pinging 7 digit collectors (sorry for the double pings) @Amandaroleplayer @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @Condemned @cooneyms @Craving @Diamondsuits @Dureena @Emysry @Jaigalaar @Meilkor @Neige @NivMizzet @Nostalgic @Nyaro @pandy91 @Phaedra @PorkWithBones @Scoria @Shadowfire9 @Sinnibelle @Talismarr @Tiarana @Tsaiah @wrexit @Xemriss @ysa [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/pJLIXdJ.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b]
Pinging 6 Digit Collectors
@acidquill @Acorncap @AileyQuinne @Akumisan @AlexiaSilver @AloriD @Altariel @Amandaroleplayer @Ambiance @Ampharos @Anivia @Arintol @AsinaElphine @Astraya @Aurora23 @Boundary @Brindlefur @CadetArlert @Caerbannog @Cairan @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @Chrestomanci @Combatic0ns @cooneyms @Craving @CreepingCorbies @Cuppycakez @Curio @Defiance @Diamondsuits @DobbyDobby @Dotckler @Dragonweaver @duckweed @Dureena @Edaigoa @Eliza @EmiT @Emysry @Ereb @eriophora @Faunus @Fay @Felixitous @Ganymede @Gladewalker @Godiva @Harkness @Heeroku @Infectionary @Jaigalaar @JD1620 @kaorusquee @Kardi @karoushi @Keno @Korozo @lawnmowers @legendbeary @Lexreon @lightly @LittleLionFire @Lottie @LuminousShadow @Luxio @Lykos @Megaparsecs @Meilkor @Micheru @Moami @moderneel @Moomargh @Morgwir @MrBrightside @Narif @Nicole @NightmaricZor @Niharike @Nostalgic @Nouvella @Nyaro @Ouji @passingavery @Peisinoe @Phaedra @phoeniixfire @Phoenix684 @Phoenixfyre @pocketwitch @PoisonedPaper @PorkWithBones @RabitX3 @Rattyfleef @Rogue @Rykeir @Safirien @Scoria @Shadi @Shadowfire9 @Sinnibelle @SirLeafheart @Slime @Solanaceae13 @Soleil @soullessdeath4 @Sparkylurkdragon @SpiritusDraconis @StarTatami @Stormflight @Story @SyiiTormey @Tacroy @Taliska @Talismarr @Tangaroa @TeaRex @Tessablue @TheArcaneKitsune @Tiarana @Tossico @TragicallyBad @Tsaiah @TwilitRaven @Waxwing @Wow @wrexit @Xemriss @Xie @ZombieMoon

Pinging 7 digit collectors (sorry for the double pings)
@Amandaroleplayer @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @Condemned @cooneyms @Craving @Diamondsuits @Dureena @Emysry @Jaigalaar @Meilkor @Neige @NivMizzet @Nostalgic @Nyaro @pandy91 @Phaedra @PorkWithBones @Scoria @Shadowfire9 @Sinnibelle @Talismarr @Tiarana @Tsaiah @wrexit @Xemriss @ysa
pJLIXdJ.png
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
LAST DAY PINGS
@eriophora
LAST DAY PINGS
@eriophora
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
@Akumisan I'll take a last day ping, please :)
@Akumisan I'll take a last day ping, please :)
@eriophora
Definitely~
Thank you for your interest :3
@eriophora
Definitely~
Thank you for your interest :3
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
@Akumisan - good luck with your auction! :)
@Akumisan - good luck with your auction! :)
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
@Nostalgic
Thank you very much!
If you don't count me having the troubles last time I tried to run this, it'll be my first auction xP
@Nostalgic
Thank you very much!
If you don't count me having the troubles last time I tried to run this, it'll be my first auction xP
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
@Akumisan - yay! That is exciting. *cheers you on*
@Akumisan - yay! That is exciting. *cheers you on*
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
Buuump~
Buuump~
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
1 2 3 4