Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@acorncap @arenthias Got you two added!
@acorncap @arenthias Got you two added!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Infectionary Can I switch mine from male to a female? I bought a gen 2 male Imp a week ago, so I'll need a mate for him.
@Infectionary Can I switch mine from male to a female? I bought a gen 2 male Imp a week ago, so I'll need a mate for him.
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
@infectionary oh my word, please definitely ping me for a triple gened girl! It'll probably be a few weeks before I can raise enough treasure to buy one of these gorgeous babs, but man oh man would I love to give one a home! 'v'
@infectionary oh my word, please definitely ping me for a triple gened girl! It'll probably be a few weeks before I can raise enough treasure to buy one of these gorgeous babs, but man oh man would I love to give one a home! 'v'
@Poisonedpaper
@Simply
@Vhyxalas (Maize/White tert)

Pinging you three specifically because they just laid a 3 egg nest, we'll see in a week what pops out. If they all come out Ice(ice baby) terts, Vhyxalas will be moved up to the top of the list for the next cycle. If you know you won't be able to afford/will not want a baby from this set, let me know so I can ping down the list c:
@Poisonedpaper
@Simply
@Vhyxalas (Maize/White tert)

Pinging you three specifically because they just laid a 3 egg nest, we'll see in a week what pops out. If they all come out Ice(ice baby) terts, Vhyxalas will be moved up to the top of the list for the next cycle. If you know you won't be able to afford/will not want a baby from this set, let me know so I can ping down the list c:
X1e9cjr.gif
*excited screaming*
*excited screaming*
KVbkgOZ.png
wooopppp~
wooopppp~
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@Infectionary Add me to the list please?
@Infectionary Add me to the list please?
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@Avessa Gotcha added! c:
@Avessa Gotcha added! c:
X1e9cjr.gif
@Infectionary

I'd like to be added, please.
@Infectionary

I'd like to be added, please.
@Reptyrian Gotcha on there!
@Reptyrian Gotcha on there!
X1e9cjr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31