Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Private
1 2 3
@Seek

Alrighty, Bloodwing is now nestled safely in my lair. He'll have Mordecai and Zer0 to keep him company soon!
@Seek

Alrighty, Bloodwing is now nestled safely in my lair. He'll have Mordecai and Zer0 to keep him company soon!
Casual Auction House Searcher
@seek
I think just Evenus for now, but I'll take the imp if no one else shows an interest! I would hate for them to just be exalted.
Thanks a lot I'm excited!!!
@seek
I think just Evenus for now, but I'll take the imp if no one else shows an interest! I would hate for them to just be exalted.
Thanks a lot I'm excited!!!
CS1KvsK.jpg
@wildfire1187
Awesome :) thank you so much~

@zombiecoffeecup
Awesome! She comes with the clothes she has on too if you like :) send a cr whenever!
@wildfire1187
Awesome :) thank you so much~

@zombiecoffeecup
Awesome! She comes with the clothes she has on too if you like :) send a cr whenever!
@Seek

You're welcome. I'll take good care of him. And should you want to reclaim him, just let me know.
@Seek

You're welcome. I'll take good care of him. And should you want to reclaim him, just let me know.
Casual Auction House Searcher
I'd like to care for mooshbubu if he's still available! @Seek
I'd like to care for mooshbubu if he's still available! @Seek
@crimsontigerlily
Sure! Send the cr whenever you like :) take care of my baby!
@crimsontigerlily
Sure! Send the cr whenever you like :) take care of my baby!
@Seek My lair is going to get full very soon, but feel free to message me if you ever need help again, my lair should be clearing up after registration and I give away some dragons xD.

(though if you ever get a replica of scian let me know, my dream male pan wildclaw is those colors xD)
@Seek My lair is going to get full very soon, but feel free to message me if you ever need help again, my lair should be clearing up after registration and I give away some dragons xD.

(though if you ever get a replica of scian let me know, my dream male pan wildclaw is those colors xD)
@lillithlove
Scian cost me an arm and a leg, but if I get a duplicate I'll let you know!
@lillithlove
Scian cost me an arm and a leg, but if I get a duplicate I'll let you know!
This is late, I'm so sorry about that; I rarely login here these days. I was gonna take that pretty guardian but she got exaulted. ;c
This is late, I'm so sorry about that; I rarely login here these days. I was gonna take that pretty guardian but she got exaulted. ;c
1 2 3