Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Private
1 2 3
@wildfire1187
Yes it is! That would be awesome to have another borderlands fan look after him :)

@echojellymutt
Yay! Thank you so much for taking her in :) shes my baby and I love her so much she just doesn't fit in anymore and it bugs me X( if you ever don't want her let me know! Go ahead and send the cr ^u^

@zombiecoffeecup
Oh the imp boy is unnamed, Evenus is the cute SD mage beneath him~ he is actually one of my pairs hatchlings and I would only want him back if you were going to exalt him! Send the cr and he's yours~
@wildfire1187
Yes it is! That would be awesome to have another borderlands fan look after him :)

@echojellymutt
Yay! Thank you so much for taking her in :) shes my baby and I love her so much she just doesn't fit in anymore and it bugs me X( if you ever don't want her let me know! Go ahead and send the cr ^u^

@zombiecoffeecup
Oh the imp boy is unnamed, Evenus is the cute SD mage beneath him~ he is actually one of my pairs hatchlings and I would only want him back if you were going to exalt him! Send the cr and he's yours~
@Seek

Ahh......cripe. I'll take him. I have a Mordecai derg project I'm about to breed in three days. What's Mordy without his BFF? (I was planning to get a bird familiar for him, but none of them really work well for a Bloodwing).
@Seek

Ahh......cripe. I'll take him. I have a Mordecai derg project I'm about to breed in three days. What's Mordy without his BFF? (I was planning to get a bird familiar for him, but none of them really work well for a Bloodwing).
Casual Auction House Searcher
@Seek Aquarius is so pretty but sadly have no space to hold him because of my nests. Can you hold him for me for a bit?
@Seek Aquarius is so pretty but sadly have no space to hold him because of my nests. Can you hold him for me for a bit?
ldNLSdw.png
@wildfire1187
So true :P Im really wanting to get Lilith Angel and the other siren (I can't remember her name for the life of me, I think its Maria) send a cr for blood wing whenever you like :)

@digimon11
Sure! I'll hold him for a little :) take care of my cute little Zodiac symbol~
@wildfire1187
So true :P Im really wanting to get Lilith Angel and the other siren (I can't remember her name for the life of me, I think its Maria) send a cr for blood wing whenever you like :)

@digimon11
Sure! I'll hold him for a little :) take care of my cute little Zodiac symbol~
@Seek
Maya. Actually, me and another user were making different characters as dergs before. She's working on breeding a Zer0, and I'm working on Mordecai. I actually mapped out Maya, Angel, and Krieg on the Scry as well.
How much for Bloodwing?
@Seek
Maya. Actually, me and another user were making different characters as dergs before. She's working on breeding a Zer0, and I'm working on Mordecai. I actually mapped out Maya, Angel, and Krieg on the Scry as well.
How much for Bloodwing?
@wildfire1187
This is my idea for Lilith;
2mqvvp2.jpg
Beige/Red/Seafoam
Vip/Shim/Circ

Free :) all the dregs I'm giving to my friends are free
@wildfire1187
This is my idea for Lilith;
2mqvvp2.jpg
Beige/Red/Seafoam
Vip/Shim/Circ

Free :) all the dregs I'm giving to my friends are free
@zombiecoffeecup
The imp is free to you by the way :)
@zombiecoffeecup
The imp is free to you by the way :)
@seek
i love them both honestly. i really like Evenus but the imp is super cute too! i'm a sucker for circuit haha. Thanks for making the offer by the way!
@seek
i love them both honestly. i really like Evenus but the imp is super cute too! i'm a sucker for circuit haha. Thanks for making the offer by the way!
CS1KvsK.jpg
@Seek

I'm not sure how to post the preview images on here, but I had these made in the Scry:

Angel- Water Imperial: Blue Bar / White Shimmer / Sky Circuit

Maya- Ice Skydancer: Lemon Vipera/ Sky Stripes/ Splash Smoke

Krieg- Guardian: Sunshine/ Grey Freckle /Crimson Crackle

And the one I'm currently working on...

Mordecai - Imperial, Male: Soil Bar/Obsidian Current or Stripes/Stone Underbelly, wearing Maroon Head and Chest Wraps, White Linen Arm Wraps, and Copper Steampunk Goggles
@Seek

I'm not sure how to post the preview images on here, but I had these made in the Scry:

Angel- Water Imperial: Blue Bar / White Shimmer / Sky Circuit

Maya- Ice Skydancer: Lemon Vipera/ Sky Stripes/ Splash Smoke

Krieg- Guardian: Sunshine/ Grey Freckle /Crimson Crackle

And the one I'm currently working on...

Mordecai - Imperial, Male: Soil Bar/Obsidian Current or Stripes/Stone Underbelly, wearing Maroon Head and Chest Wraps, White Linen Arm Wraps, and Copper Steampunk Goggles
@zombiecoffeecup
Will you be taking one or both of them? All of these dragons are free!

@wildfire1187
I used tinypic.com to post the scry I made. I'll take a look at those scry's real quick :3
@zombiecoffeecup
Will you be taking one or both of them? All of these dragons are free!

@wildfire1187
I used tinypic.com to post the scry I made. I'll take a look at those scry's real quick :3
1 2 3