Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Shadowed Dawn|lvl 25s[s]
1 2 3 4
@Kysska
Hi, he isnt spoken for. As for the stones, he has scratch, eliminate, 3x berserker and 2x ambush. When he hits lvl 25 I dont allocate the points from that so if you are doing a Culex build it should be simple enough to add the final points where you need.

If you need a tincture, I can track one of those down for you too :)
@Kysska
Hi, he isnt spoken for. As for the stones, he has scratch, eliminate, 3x berserker and 2x ambush. When he hits lvl 25 I dont allocate the points from that so if you are doing a Culex build it should be simple enough to add the final points where you need.

If you need a tincture, I can track one of those down for you too :)
Sigs.png
@Treori
Thanks for the kind offer but I'm gonna have to pass on him since I need some more stones. Best of luck, he's certainly pretty. :)
@Treori
Thanks for the kind offer but I'm gonna have to pass on him since I need some more stones. Best of luck, he's certainly pretty. :)
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Kysska

No problem, and good luck finding the dragon you want :)
@Kysska

No problem, and good luck finding the dragon you want :)
Sigs.png
Bump

Three freshly trained spirals in the AH now.

If you wish to have them for 350,000 treasure, or for gems, or want all three (or two of them) for a discount, please ping|PM|CR me :)
Bump

Three freshly trained spirals in the AH now.

If you wish to have them for 350,000 treasure, or for gems, or want all three (or two of them) for a discount, please ping|PM|CR me :)
Sigs.png
bump
bump
Sigs.png
bump
bump
Sigs.png
@treori Would you take gem payment for this boy? If so, I'll take him. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18603790] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186038/18603790_350.png[/img] [/url]
@treori

Would you take gem payment for this boy? If so, I'll take him. :)

18603790_350.png

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
@Cyrce

I would, and thank you :)
Want a discount? 500gems instead of 700 to say thanks (you are becoming a regular customer haha)
@Cyrce

I would, and thank you :)
Want a discount? 500gems instead of 700 to say thanks (you are becoming a regular customer haha)
Sigs.png
@Treori

Thanks so much! I'll send the CR :)
@Treori

Thanks so much! I'll send the CR :)

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
Been a while.