Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Shadowed Dawn|lvl 25s[s]
1 2 3 4
bump
bump
Sigs.png
@Treori

I'm interested in this fellow, Perrault. What is the down payment for him?

For payment plans do you only take treasure/gems or are you open to getting treasure and needed battle stones?
@Treori

I'm interested in this fellow, Perrault. What is the down payment for him?

For payment plans do you only take treasure/gems or are you open to getting treasure and needed battle stones?
@AuroraDinari

Down payment is 10%
For payment plan, I suppose I could accept battlestones as part payment. If that was what you were preferring to do I could check and see what battlestones I need for the current three I'm training (pretty sure its 3 ambushes, and 9 berserkers though lolz but unsure if I have any of those in my hoard at the moment)
@AuroraDinari

Down payment is 10%
For payment plan, I suppose I could accept battlestones as part payment. If that was what you were preferring to do I could check and see what battlestones I need for the current three I'm training (pretty sure its 3 ambushes, and 9 berserkers though lolz but unsure if I have any of those in my hoard at the moment)
Sigs.png
@Treori

I can do a mix of treasure and battle stone for the payment plan. I'm most efficient that way.

I do believe that I've got a berserk in my vault.

Additionally when I'm here I spend most of my time grinding in the coli or playing in the fairgrounds to get treasure and loot. So I should have full payment in a fairly short time frame.
@Treori

I can do a mix of treasure and battle stone for the payment plan. I'm most efficient that way.

I do believe that I've got a berserk in my vault.

Additionally when I'm here I spend most of my time grinding in the coli or playing in the fairgrounds to get treasure and loot. So I should have full payment in a fairly short time frame.
@AuroraDinari

yup that all sounds fine.
I've checked, Ambushes are between 45-50k right now in the AH and berserkers are around 10k (cheapest I've seen them in a long time)

So what ratio of stones to treasure are you suggesting? :)
@AuroraDinari

yup that all sounds fine.
I've checked, Ambushes are between 45-50k right now in the AH and berserkers are around 10k (cheapest I've seen them in a long time)

So what ratio of stones to treasure are you suggesting? :)
Sigs.png
@Treori

An even 50/50 split?

I have one ambush and one berserk right now that I can send to you. I can send those now.
@Treori

An even 50/50 split?

I have one ambush and one berserk right now that I can send to you. I can send those now.
@AuroraDinari
That sounds fair to me.
I will reply to your PM with the amount paid, because that will be easier to keep track
@AuroraDinari
That sounds fair to me.
I will reply to your PM with the amount paid, because that will be easier to keep track
Sigs.png
@Treori

Sounds good to me. Thanks. ^.^
@Treori

Sounds good to me. Thanks. ^.^
Bump

Current team are almost 25 and will be up for sale soon.
They can be reserved now if there is one that catches your eye
Bump

Current team are almost 25 and will be up for sale soon.
They can be reserved now if there is one that catches your eye
Sigs.png
@Treori I might be interested in this one when he hits lvl 25 if he's still unspoken for? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18603790] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186038/18603790_350.png[/img] [/url] I need an arcane dragon for a mire build to help me level my own coli team. So I need to know if he's already stoned and if so which ones? Since I need a certain setup- Thanks! :)
@Treori

I might be interested in this one when he hits lvl 25 if he's still unspoken for?

18603790_350.png

I need an arcane dragon for a mire build to help me level my own coli team. So I need to know if he's already stoned and if so which ones? Since I need a certain setup- Thanks! :)
Q1Z6W1A.png
1 2 3 4