Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | + Thanatos Hatchery +
@clarax
Sure thing! I love that boy, he's completely gorgeous! I'm glad he's going to you :')
@clarax
Sure thing! I love that boy, he's completely gorgeous! I'm glad he's going to you :')
@Miasmajesty Thanks so much! :D He'll be a great addition to my Clan. Now to think of a great name for him. c: Have a good day!
@Miasmajesty Thanks so much! :D He'll be a great addition to my Clan. Now to think of a great name for him. c: Have a good day!
1u3H6jas.png
@Miasmajesty
Could you take me off the pinglist I am on and add me to your general pinglist? Your dragons are all so nice and I'll eventually buy some, I promise haha
@Miasmajesty
Could you take me off the pinglist I am on and add me to your general pinglist? Your dragons are all so nice and I'll eventually buy some, I promise haha
@Cheetay
Ooo, sure thing! :3
@Cheetay
Ooo, sure thing! :3
Ahhhh beautiful babies!! I wish I had 200k to drop on that Guardian baby, but good luck to her new home!
Ahhhh beautiful babies!! I wish I had 200k to drop on that Guardian baby, but good luck to her new home!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Miasmajesty

Is Radiance still available? :)
@Miasmajesty

Is Radiance still available? :)
YVJY8Ut.png sh5xjiu.png
uY2YPWr.png
eswSnrS.png
UeSE1vI.png
eqbW1c0.png
HJLIYn4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
SBaWSbL.png
y41plqc.png
YMPbu9R.png
@kittendew
Yes she is!
@kittendew
Yes she is!
@Miasmajesty

I'd be interested in buying her! Just need to grind up some spare cash (yay saving for genes~) - could you possibly hold her just for a day or so? I might even get it done tonight, depending on how tired I am, but tomorrow for sure. :)

EDIT: All done and swiped from the AH! Thanks! :D
@Miasmajesty

I'd be interested in buying her! Just need to grind up some spare cash (yay saving for genes~) - could you possibly hold her just for a day or so? I might even get it done tonight, depending on how tired I am, but tomorrow for sure. :)

EDIT: All done and swiped from the AH! Thanks! :D
YVJY8Ut.png sh5xjiu.png
uY2YPWr.png
eswSnrS.png
UeSE1vI.png
eqbW1c0.png
HJLIYn4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
SBaWSbL.png
y41plqc.png
YMPbu9R.png
@kittendew
Ah sorry I was asleep! ^^; Enjoy her!
@kittendew
Ah sorry I was asleep! ^^; Enjoy her!
@Miasmajesty I'm sorry, I wasn't able to send the CR for the Imperial Male yesterday! I overslept, and then I had to leave to take care of some things and before I knew it the day already passed orz and today I overslept again... Anyways, thank you so much for holding him for me! I'll send the CR for him now!
@Miasmajesty I'm sorry, I wasn't able to send the CR for the Imperial Male yesterday! I overslept, and then I had to leave to take care of some things and before I knew it the day already passed orz and today I overslept again... Anyways, thank you so much for holding him for me! I'll send the CR for him now!
Uf8EgNV.png 5eRNZXL.pngUn8fkCn.png