Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | + Thanatos Hatchery +
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 93 94
@terebinth
I absolutely am! I think the rate is still at 680 so he'd be 73G :>
@terebinth
I absolutely am! I think the rate is still at 680 so he'd be 73G :>
@Miasmajesty - Alright, I'm going to send over a CR. c:
@Miasmajesty - Alright, I'm going to send over a CR. c:
@terebinth
Awesome, enjoy him!
@terebinth
Awesome, enjoy him!
@Miasmajesty
Thank you very much, I'm thinking his lore might be able to inspire me to write lore for my other dragons. c:
@Miasmajesty
Thank you very much, I'm thinking his lore might be able to inspire me to write lore for my other dragons. c:
Pinglist: @BlueSpectre @Cedric @LeFentonIII @GinaNeko @Vincentdragon @DragonSmitty @Garjansverd @clarax @Dracotorix @TheStryder @brit @Cheetay @Booker @StormyDragon @faeryplace @momiji @Godot @Grimjaws @Ethanaell @PandragonsBox @parsnips @FireflyRhapsody @Kadian @Gottllieb @Heal @dragonqeen1010 @ManaStar @oyasoomi @Simmy27star @Lutielle @Ravage @Seeliragh @Seawings @abucketofcats @Hexx @TeatimeRationale @Corr @JollyRoger @Novawaltz @Ashers @stacheldrahtzaun @Maikah Another new pairing alert! [center] [u]Spectrum[/u] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/de64108e69297776d71b5d771dfbe89b/tumblr_o0r6dymhin1tdnru8o2_500.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/bf6e4ea58e58a1ee141f3077c9fd2f62/tumblr_o0r6dymhin1tdnru8o1_500.png[/img] Currently on a 2 egg nest and hopefully with at least 1 Thylacine hatchling! Price will depend on how much Thylacine is at the time. Let me know if you want a ping when they have hatchlings!
Pinglist:
@BlueSpectre @Cedric @LeFentonIII @GinaNeko @Vincentdragon @DragonSmitty @Garjansverd @clarax @Dracotorix @TheStryder @brit @Cheetay @Booker @StormyDragon @faeryplace @momiji @Godot @Grimjaws @Ethanaell @PandragonsBox @parsnips @FireflyRhapsody @Kadian @Gottllieb @Heal @dragonqeen1010 @ManaStar @oyasoomi @Simmy27star @Lutielle @Ravage @Seeliragh @Seawings @abucketofcats @Hexx @TeatimeRationale @Corr @JollyRoger @Novawaltz @Ashers @stacheldrahtzaun @Maikah

Another new pairing alert!

Spectrum

tumblr_o0r6dymhin1tdnru8o2_500.png
tumblr_o0r6dymhin1tdnru8o1_500.png
Currently on a 2 egg nest and hopefully with at least 1 Thylacine hatchling! Price will depend on how much Thylacine is at the time. Let me know if you want a ping when they have hatchlings!
@Miasmajesty - I would like to be added to the pinglists for both of the new pairs!
@Miasmajesty - I would like to be added to the pinglists for both of the new pairs!
jdDV4Lt.png
@Miasmajesty
Ooh! Please add me to the pinglist for them!
@Miasmajesty
Ooh! Please add me to the pinglist for them!
PvGrR8V.png
@StormyDragon @FireflyRhapsody
Woo! Added you both :>
@StormyDragon @FireflyRhapsody
Woo! Added you both :>
@Miasmajesty please add me to the new lists!
@Miasmajesty please add me to the new lists!
V8gagRz.png
@Miasmajesty I would love to be added too!
@Miasmajesty I would love to be added too!
Uf8EgNV.png 5eRNZXL.pngUn8fkCn.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 93 94