Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | + Thanatos Hatchery +
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
Awwwhh that first one is so pretty... if she doesn't sell and you go to exhalt her, please lemme know? Right now I can't hoard anymore dragons. ^^;
Awwwhh that first one is so pretty... if she doesn't sell and you go to exhalt her, please lemme know? Right now I can't hoard anymore dragons. ^^;
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox
Okay dokey. c:
I know the feeling, I keep wanting to go into the AH then remember I literally have 4 spaces left. And I need those spaces. Just in case.
@Aeonox
Okay dokey. c:
I know the feeling, I keep wanting to go into the AH then remember I literally have 4 spaces left. And I need those spaces. Just in case.
@Miasmajesty dw, i have all the time of the world ~
thanks for breeding them instantly by the way hh ; v ;
@Miasmajesty dw, i have all the time of the world ~
thanks for breeding them instantly by the way hh ; v ;
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkUamC9i.png
@veehrix
That's alright ^^ I haven't bred them in quite a while because I always end up exalting their kids, so it's nice to have someone legitimately interested :>
@veehrix
That's alright ^^ I haven't bred them in quite a while because I always end up exalting their kids, so it's nice to have someone legitimately interested :>
@Miasmajesty Could I be added to the pinglist for botany? Those are some really pretty wildclaws!
@Miasmajesty Could I be added to the pinglist for botany? Those are some really pretty wildclaws!
clan lumian---the light of hope and history.
cass, 21, she/her, +3 FR time
V1WOIhu.png
@throcken
Absolutely! I can breed them pretty soon but I'm moving to Lightning first. c:
@throcken
Absolutely! I can breed them pretty soon but I'm moving to Lightning first. c:
@veehrix @Aeonox The Horizons nest hatched! This is the last nest with Shadow eyes, since I've moved to Lightning now. She just missed XYX; which is a bummer, but she's still very pretty. Since you get first pick, you can let me know if you're interested and I'll set up a crossroads. If not I'll chuck her onto the AH and the front of this thread. :> [center][u]Horizons[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14750906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147510/14750906_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=18&wing=9&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=5&tert=17&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] Royal/Black/Violet Female 15k[/center]
@veehrix @Aeonox
The Horizons nest hatched! This is the last nest with Shadow eyes, since I've moved to Lightning now. She just missed XYX; which is a bummer, but she's still very pretty. Since you get first pick, you can let me know if you're interested and I'll set up a crossroads. If not I'll chuck her onto the AH and the front of this thread. :>

Horizons

14750906_350.png

dragonpic2.php?body=18&wing=9&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=5&tert=17&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
Royal/Black/Violet Female 15k
Awww and what perfect little Shadow babies too. Sorry you're leaving, have a nice time in Lightning! :D
Awww and what perfect little Shadow babies too. Sorry you're leaving, have a nice time in Lightning! :D
n1ngOA5.png

@Aeonox
Yeah, she does look good with those Shadow eyes. ^^
Thanks, it's super cool and I gotta say I love Lightning eyes a lot.
@Aeonox
Yeah, she does look good with those Shadow eyes. ^^
Thanks, it's super cool and I gotta say I love Lightning eyes a lot.
@Miasmajesty
Me too! Lightning has always been my temptation, but I couldn't stay away from shadow for 6 months. :'3 Still! Don't work too hard for the bug-god! XD Make sure to relax and have some fun sometime~
@Miasmajesty
Me too! Lightning has always been my temptation, but I couldn't stay away from shadow for 6 months. :'3 Still! Don't work too hard for the bug-god! XD Make sure to relax and have some fun sometime~
n1ngOA5.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94