Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | coke && popcorn hatchery- New hatches
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
@rajioobake Yay! Good luck with your hatchery :3
@rajioobake Yay! Good luck with your hatchery :3
chh4_by_oldheathensoul-d9jyc4a.png pw7CMkh.png 1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif
@rajioobake how much would a hatchling from Dorian Gray be?
@rajioobake how much would a hatchling from Dorian Gray be?
5OWu0qX.png
x____x Oh yes, sweet internet..... We've been down on our internet for a few days, and it was finally just fixed.... I technically could have gotten on over my cellphone, but I share data with my family it was ridiculusly slow.......

;D I'll have two new pairs as soon as the banners get finished, and I'll look into seeing who all can breed and who can not~~
x____x Oh yes, sweet internet..... We've been down on our internet for a few days, and it was finally just fixed.... I technically could have gotten on over my cellphone, but I share data with my family it was ridiculusly slow.......

;D I'll have two new pairs as soon as the banners get finished, and I'll look into seeing who all can breed and who can not~~
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
@Beviii with the affiliate discount either of the two would be 20k instead of 25k [:

edit: ( Or any Dorian Gray for that matter, if you rather wait for more and be put on the ping list c: )
@Beviii with the affiliate discount either of the two would be 20k instead of 25k [:

edit: ( Or any Dorian Gray for that matter, if you rather wait for more and be put on the ping list c: )
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
@ColorMeKrista

Could I get the female Imperial #14378063?

Here's hoping the site doesn't crash on me again for trying to ask. XD;
@ColorMeKrista

Could I get the female Imperial #14378063?

Here's hoping the site doesn't crash on me again for trying to ask. XD;
signature_fr_solaritude_by_vampireselene13-d99we3p.png
@sigmundite

Sure thing~! I'll send over the trade! I can also add you to the ping list for her mama and papa for when hatchlings come if you like~
@sigmundite

Sure thing~! I'll send over the trade! I can also add you to the ping list for her mama and papa for when hatchlings come if you like~
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
@ColourMeKrista

Nah, that's alright. I just think she's lovely.

Edit: I seem to be having an issue with accepting her.
@ColourMeKrista

Nah, that's alright. I just think she's lovely.

Edit: I seem to be having an issue with accepting her.
signature_fr_solaritude_by_vampireselene13-d99we3p.png
@sigmundite

Hrm /: .... I'll cancel the trade and you can start it over again??? I think the site is going through some issues....

EDIT: >.>;; oh she was still in the auction house... I resent the trade, should work this time. MY BAD
@sigmundite

Hrm /: .... I'll cancel the trade and you can start it over again??? I think the site is going through some issues....

EDIT: >.>;; oh she was still in the auction house... I resent the trade, should work this time. MY BAD
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
@ColourMeKrista Please add me to the pinglist for Guardians of the Galaxy and Green Lantern! Thanks!
@ColourMeKrista Please add me to the pinglist for Guardians of the Galaxy and Green Lantern! Thanks!
@everynne and you've been added ;D
@everynne and you've been added ;D
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40