Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | coke && popcorn hatchery- New hatches
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@rajioobake so I don't lose this thread... AND YAYYYYYYYYY OPEN ;D
@rajioobake so I don't lose this thread... AND YAYYYYYYYYY OPEN ;D
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
@rajioobake
This is such a great idea for a hatchery! Could you ping me whenever you get new hatchlings and pairs?
@rajioobake
This is such a great idea for a hatchery! Could you ping me whenever you get new hatchlings and pairs?
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
@Boundary THANKS!! Raj had to go away from her computer, but I'm here!!! Were you wanting to be on a ping list for both of us as an overall general? Or Just Raj?
@Boundary THANKS!! Raj had to go away from her computer, but I'm here!!! Were you wanting to be on a ping list for both of us as an overall general? Or Just Raj?
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
@ColourMeKrista
General ping list please!
@ColourMeKrista
General ping list please!
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
@Boundary
will do! I'll wait till she gets back to ask her where we should put that... >.> She made the thread so fancy, I don't wanna add anything in and mess it up.
@Boundary
will do! I'll wait till she gets back to ask her where we should put that... >.> She made the thread so fancy, I don't wanna add anything in and mess it up.
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
@Boundary Awhhhh thank you!! C: and you're added up to our general pinglist~
@Boundary Awhhhh thank you!! C: and you're added up to our general pinglist~
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
@rajioobake

I kinda wanna make You and Who a breeding pair, but Idk what movie... /:

Also, my ulitmate goal is to make Back to the Future I, II, & III pairs >A> -grabby hands-
@rajioobake

I kinda wanna make You and Who a breeding pair, but Idk what movie... /:

Also, my ulitmate goal is to make Back to the Future I, II, & III pairs >A> -grabby hands-
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
@ColourMeKrista Hmmm they could be "Pretty in Pink" ;D get that 80s feels idk you're choice~

that is a good goal to have be sooooo pretty!
@ColourMeKrista Hmmm they could be "Pretty in Pink" ;D get that 80s feels idk you're choice~

that is a good goal to have be sooooo pretty!
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
@rajioobake

Maaaaaybe.... I kinda want a gayer movie... >.> ... is that offensive to say? .... Gayer?
@rajioobake

Maaaaaybe.... I kinda want a gayer movie... >.> ... is that offensive to say? .... Gayer?
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
@ColourMeKrista considering his backstory... not really xD
@ColourMeKrista considering his backstory... not really xD
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40