Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PLIGHT RISING HATCHERY
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Sharpshooter goldies and some mafia circuits have been added. :)
Sharpshooter goldies and some mafia circuits have been added. :)
plaguesig.png
Two additional Light Hatchlings are available, this time from the Rivalry pairing! Keep your eyes peeled for the upcoming hatchlings of Challengers and Aoi Jiyuu in the next few days!
Two additional Light Hatchlings are available, this time from the Rivalry pairing! Keep your eyes peeled for the upcoming hatchlings of Challengers and Aoi Jiyuu in the next few days!
Ping ping ping! @Vizzie @BlackLily22 @tevinter @karmakate @SavvyPants @Cirruss @SmirkingWolf @OpalineRose @Bodhran @CaptainLoki @AeonsMusings @dividedAnimus @Godiva @Oliver2015 Before I get your hopes up, no, the baby raptors have not arrived early. They're still scheduled for a mass hatching on 7/31. (If only there were a way to decrease cooldowns..) I did, however, want to make a few announcements in relation to the Raptor Squad. After much deliberation (seriously it took us about a week to decide) @Pendragons and I have decided to price these hatchlings at 150kT. We wanted to give everyone a heads-up so that there's plenty of time to hit the fairgrounds beforehand, rather than a mad two-day rush if one is put on hold. Secondly, we will be doing a first-come, first-served method. We will ping everyone at the same time and whoever happens to claim a hatchling first will get it. (Again, a 48-hour hold is doable!) We will be limiting this first round to one hatchling per person. Thirdly, we have added to our ranks! We have been watching our pinglist grow (up to 14 now!) and weighed that against our possibility of only 2-8 hatchlings, and that's taking into account that neither Pen nor I call dibs and hang on to any from this first nest. So please welcome Foxtrot and Golf, who bring along with them a wider green-yellow primary range than Blue and Charlie offer, as well as bringing our potential hatchling numbers up. [center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/Reysies/FR/RaptorSquad.png[/img][/center] We've gone a little broke in the geneing process, but who can say no to more raptors? Please let us know if you have any questions!
Ping ping ping!
@Vizzie @BlackLily22 @tevinter @karmakate @SavvyPants @Cirruss @SmirkingWolf @OpalineRose @Bodhran @CaptainLoki @AeonsMusings @dividedAnimus @Godiva @Oliver2015
Before I get your hopes up, no, the baby raptors have not arrived early. They're still scheduled for a mass hatching on 7/31. (If only there were a way to decrease cooldowns..)

I did, however, want to make a few announcements in relation to the Raptor Squad. After much deliberation (seriously it took us about a week to decide) @Pendragons and I have decided to price these hatchlings at 150kT. We wanted to give everyone a heads-up so that there's plenty of time to hit the fairgrounds beforehand, rather than a mad two-day rush if one is put on hold.

Secondly, we will be doing a first-come, first-served method. We will ping everyone at the same time and whoever happens to claim a hatchling first will get it. (Again, a 48-hour hold is doable!) We will be limiting this first round to one hatchling per person.

Thirdly, we have added to our ranks! We have been watching our pinglist grow (up to 14 now!) and weighed that against our possibility of only 2-8 hatchlings, and that's taking into account that neither Pen nor I call dibs and hang on to any from this first nest. So please welcome Foxtrot and Golf, who bring along with them a wider green-yellow primary range than Blue and Charlie offer, as well as bringing our potential hatchling numbers up.
RaptorSquad.png
We've gone a little broke in the geneing process, but who can say no to more raptors?

Please let us know if you have any questions!
@Reysies
I have a question. Is it possible to pay with gems? What would the equivalent payment be, if so?
And why is Blue so perfect?
@Reysies
I have a question. Is it possible to pay with gems? What would the equivalent payment be, if so?
And why is Blue so perfect?
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
@Oliver2015
Yes! We accept gems at a rate of 1:500, so that would be 300 gems for a hatchling. ^^
It's because she knows she's flawless
@Oliver2015
Yes! We accept gems at a rate of 1:500, so that would be 300 gems for a hatchling. ^^
It's because she knows she's flawless
@Reysies

May I please be put on the raptor squad pinglist?

All these raptors are soooo cute :P
@Reysies

May I please be put on the raptor squad pinglist?

All these raptors are soooo cute :P
@Evermagical
I'll add you right away! c:
@Evermagical
I'll add you right away! c:
@Reysies
I'd like to be put on the Raptor Squad ping list, please!
:D
@Reysies
I'd like to be put on the Raptor Squad ping list, please!
:D
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@Impy
Another one joins the list! :D
@Impy
Another one joins the list! :D
@Reysies
Could you add me to the Raptor Squad ping?
Also going to pm you a question-
@Reysies
Could you add me to the Raptor Squad ping?
Also going to pm you a question-
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43