Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PLIGHT RISING HATCHERY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@gamekyubey @Reysies

Yes, that would be correct. Thank you for your interest!
@gamekyubey @Reysies

Yes, that would be correct. Thank you for your interest!
plaguesig.png
@Pendragons @Reysies So Reysies already added me to the pinglist for raptors, but omg. Your guys' hatchery is fantastic (all of your KHR pairings are giving me a wave of nostalgia /swoons).
@Pendragons @Reysies So Reysies already added me to the pinglist for raptors, but omg. Your guys' hatchery is fantastic (all of your KHR pairings are giving me a wave of nostalgia /swoons).
Reflective Fish Scales Iridescent Cloth Pastel Scallop Iridescent Cloth Reflective Fish Scales
@karmakate
Thank you very much!! I'm happy you enjoyed them. XD
@karmakate
Thank you very much!! I'm happy you enjoyed them. XD
plaguesig.png
@karmakate Yes, thank you! ^^ Keep an eye out, because as soon as one of us finds a Ryohei, there'll be a very sunshiney new pairing involving this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12639343][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126394/12639343_350.png[/img][/url]
@karmakate
Yes, thank you! ^^ Keep an eye out, because as soon as one of us finds a Ryohei, there'll be a very sunshiney new pairing involving this boy:
12639343_350.png
@Reysies
Could I be added to the raptor Squad ping list please?

Lovely hatchery by the way, it looks great!
@Reysies
Could I be added to the raptor Squad ping list please?

Lovely hatchery by the way, it looks great!
I4hbsrM.png
@Reysies He looks absolutely glorious oh my gosh *u*
@Reysies He looks absolutely glorious oh my gosh *u*
Reflective Fish Scales Iridescent Cloth Pastel Scallop Iridescent Cloth Reflective Fish Scales
@SmirkingWolf
Thank you very much! You've been added to the list. c:
@SmirkingWolf
Thank you very much! You've been added to the list. c:
@Reysies @Pendragons
Could I be added to the pinglist for the raptor squad? c:

Also would you guys be interested in being affiliates?
@Reysies @Pendragons
Could I be added to the pinglist for the raptor squad? c:

Also would you guys be interested in being affiliates?
k4wOOQe.png
@CaptainLoki
Definitely! I'll get you on the list. ^^ My partner in crime will be back in a bit and take care of the affiliates portion as well~
@CaptainLoki
Definitely! I'll get you on the list. ^^ My partner in crime will be back in a bit and take care of the affiliates portion as well~
@Reysies @Pendragons

I. I need a dragon from Fruity Rumpus Dragon Factory. @_@ Ping me if you get any Iridescent or Crystal hatchlings, please!
@Reysies @Pendragons

I. I need a dragon from Fruity Rumpus Dragon Factory. @_@ Ping me if you get any Iridescent or Crystal hatchlings, please!
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43